Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

here to save the day

i am the savior for this server the salvation it needs.. plus all egirls defending justice on
emogf69 post just mad and id say something but id get ban on forum and plus it lock so jajajja uwu Lel i am the living legend just promote me to admin already so i can make thing right emogf69 hey man PUCK i am a big fan dxnt u are a legend dxnt pvp legend hey man !

LoliAni

i am the savior for this server the salvation it needs.. plus all egirls defending justice on
emogf69 post just mad and id say something but id get ban on forum and plus it lock so jajajja uwu Lel i am the living legend just promote me to admin already so i can make thing right emogf69 hey man PUCK i am a big fan dxnt u are a legend dxnt pvp legend hey man !
omg !!!! jUsT save the server please its like one of my favorite servers of all time i needs to play it only positive vibes ples help what will this server be without yOU uWU

BazerKing

one of the most mature and respectful players on opblocks :) always willing to help another player out and i hate toxic people :mad: as luigi would say positive vibes only !