Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
so can someone tell me how im going to get the things i will get for having a rank and transferring it. if its email how do they know my email. do i need proof? idk im clueless :(

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
You should be receiving an email if you didn't transfer your rank before the merge. I would think that they have all the payment histories, so it's just a matter of figuring out who to send the email to. I'm not sure about the proof part but it's probably best to ask staff about that. ;p

If you donated ANY amount of money, you will receive a $15 coupon on the release day via the email address you used to pay for the initial donation. Even if you transferred your rank to Prime, you WILL receive the coupon and the Veteran title.

We have a list of ALL $75+ donors and those who have donated.
You will not be able to re-transfer your rank back from Prime, but you will receive the Hoarder rank or the $15 coupon, depending on the amount of money you donated back on OPBlocks (original).

Previous donors:
  • All previous donors will get an email sent to their purchase email with a $15 voucher, regardless of what they bought once the server is released.
  • Anyone who donated over $75 US dollars total will automatically get the Hoarder rank (which is worth $100)
  • All previous donors will be able to claim a [Veteran] title free of charge (instructions will be sent via email)
  • All previous donors will have the opportunity to potentially help us beta test new realms, features, and more.
  • All previous donors' vouchers will expire two days after being sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.