PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Help lost pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajr270

Please help me. I gave my friend my pick so he could level up a bit on candy prison. He is a big noob and when i asked for it back he he tried to give it to me in the plot realm on a path. As you probably know it disappeared. Is there a way i can get it back. I know you are probably going to say you have to have a screen shot which i did but for some reason it has been deleted from the folder. If there is a way you can see his inventory before he lost it that would be great or if there is a way i can restore the picture form the screenshots folder please tell me.
My friends username: SmartFish123
Thank you.

LegacyPro

If you are going to make a report on a Lost pickaxe please have proof before you waste your time and just start grinding to make a new pick.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
not enough evidence. no ss of the original pick and nothing to prove you lost it in the first place.
If you are going to make a report on a Lost pickaxe please have proof before you waste your time and just start grinding to make a new pick.
You did it in the wrong Forum place. And not enough evidence.
Stop post farming, @OfficialFood already said he doesn't have enough evidence, he doesn't need to be told a second and a third time.

Status
Not open for further replies.