Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Halloween Season + DROP PARTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

retired mineman

Hey everyone!

As I hope all of you know, Halloween is just around the corner :D

To celebrate, we have added the exclusive Spooky Bundle to our store! Click here to check it out :eek:
Be sure to take advantage of our 65% off sale that ends this Friday.

I'd also like to use this thread to inform you all that MrCrainer is beginning a new series of OPBlocks on his channel starting on October 27th!

We are going to have a massive drop party on October 29th at 4 PM EST to celebrate :)

Hope to see everyone online this weekend! Thanks for your continuous support.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member

Hey everyone!

As I hope all of you know, Halloween is just around the corner :D

To celebrate, we have added the exclusive Spooky Bundle to our store! Click here to check it out :eek:
Be sure to take advantage of our 65% off sale that ends this Friday.

I'd also like to use this thread to inform you all that MrCrainer is beginning a new series of OPBlocks on his channel starting on October 27th!

We are going to have a massive drop party on October 29th at 4 PM EST to celebrate :)

Hope to see everyone online this weekend! Thanks for your continuous support.
Good to see some new stuff being added. Serious question, why are we adding new stuff when some stuff from the beginning of V5 still isn't working (ex Sumo) and why is Crainer recording if we don't have said feature(s) fixed?

angyma

Glad to see I was added with this update as well! MrCrainer is a quality YouTuber and I think he can offer quality things.

Status
Not open for further replies.