Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Guide to the V11 Fishing Update

Hey everyone! If you aren't yet aware, a new update was recently introduced to the server. This update completely changes fishing, and makes it a viable strategy to generate profit. I do not have all the information yet, but this thread will constantly be updated as I get it.

How to get started:
First things first, we need a fishing rod. You can obtain a rod by doing /shop, clicking "Tools and Materials", and clicking the fishing rod in the bottom right corner of the box. They cost 1500 dollars per so don't be too worried if you lose yours.

Rod Enchantments:
Before the update, there were multiple enchantments for the fishing rod. These were Catch, Unbreaking, and Lure. Now, the list has been narrowed down to just Lure and Unbreaking, with both maxing out at 100.
Lure simply gives you more fish on catch, and Unbreaking does the same as it would for any other item.

How To Fish:
Fishing in this update is quite simple, yet can be tricky. Go to /warp fishing to get started. Once you are there throw out your line by right clicking. Upon doing this you will be presented with a gui that looks like this:

The gui works similarly to a crate. It will roll from a selection of fish, each having its own price, rarity, and rank requirement. Once the rolling stops, you will see a fish pop up in the middle of the gui, like the picture above shows. Click the fish and you will get another gui that looks like this:

To complete this and catch your fish, you want to click the fish while it is in the green. Depending on the difficulty/rarity of the fish it will move around within the area of the green and white stained glass. The blue bar of glass at the bottom is your lives/attempts. For this fish I have 5 attempts because it is of medium difficulty. Other difficulties will have differing numbers from those shown in the picture. When caught the fish will show up in your inventory, and upon hovering over it you will see something like this:

This tells you the value per fish, the difficulty of the fish, and the rank required to catch it. To sell your newly captured fish, simply type /sell.

VIDEO FORM:

Fish Types:
Work In Progress, check back often as I will be updating this frequently!
Toffee Tuna
Value: 1420000
Difficulty: Medium
Rank Required: S

Starburst Sardine
Value: 110000
Difficulty: Easy
Rank Required: C

Peppermint Perch
Value: 200000
Rank Required: D

Malteser Minnow
Value: 40000
Rank Required: A

Butterscotch Bream
Value: 240000
Rank Required: E

Bubblegum Bass
Value: 720000
Rank Required: L

Haribo Haddock
Value: 650000
Rank Required: J

Marshmallow Mackerel
Value: 660000
Rank Required: K

Poprocks Plaice
Value: 400000
Rank Required: G

Oreo Orca
Value: 6000000
Difficulty: Hard
Rank Required: Y

Aniseed Anchovy
Value: 84000
Rank required: B

Snickers Salmon
Value: 900000
Rank Required: O

Candy Catfish
Value: 1060000
Rank Required: P

Strawberry Sole
Value: 340000
Rank Required: F

Walnut Whale
Value: 10000000
Rank Required: Z

Hershey's Hake
Value: 500000
Rank Required: H

Bassett's Beluga
Value: 1600000
Rank Required: V

Cotton Candy Cod
Value: 1220000
Rank Required: R

Polo Pike
Value: 840000
Rank Required: N

Caramel Coalfish
Value: 560000
Rank Required: I

Cola Carp
Value: 780000
Rank Required: M

Sherbet Shark
Value: 4000000
Rank Required: X

Bait:
Upon catching a fish, you have a chance to catch a bait as well! Depending on the rarity of the bait, you can catch various useful items and currencies. The bait will be used upon catch, so they cannot be used multiple times. There are multiple rarities of baits that each can give their own rewards. Upon hovering over a bait, you will see something like this:

This shows you the rarity of the bait, and the rewards it can give.

Bait Types:
There are five types of baits, listed in order by rarity.
Larva, Snail, Earthworm, Blowfly, and Herring

That's about all you will need to know about the new update! Any new information I get will quickly be added to this thread. If anyone would like to help me with some information, feel free to dm it to me on discord, my discord is destineboi#8186. Thanks for reading, and happy fishing!

Last edited:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I have a better guide

1. Watch the fish until you see which green pane he crosses
  2. Wait until the fish is very close to that green pane, then just spam click the green pane. You'll lose a few tries but you're basically 100% guaranteed to catch it
Congratulations you've just beat opblocks fishing