PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

[GUIDE] Bosses, Candy and Pets.

Did this guide help you?

• Total voters

Meditative

Hello, oh yes, another guide. This guide explains everything you need to know about Bosses, Candy and Pets.

Let's get started.

Bosses
First of all, what are bosses?
Bosses are a custom-made mob that has an extra amount of health than normal mobs, does more damage and has special effects. These bosses give items depending on how much damage you do.

If you get 100 damage, you get 1 eToken. Every 100 Damage you do, you get 1 eToken.
If you do 2000+ damage, you will get 1-10 BTs(will be explained in a bit)
If you are in the Top 3 people who damaged the boss, you get an Epic Box Key Crate.
If you're the 4th or 5th person who did damage to the boss, you get a Cookie Cruncher Crate Key.

Boss Types
This section will be divided into 3 parts, it will show you the abilities of the bosses, and what the abilities do, and how the boss spawns.

Stone Guardian
The Stone Guardian is a boss that has 50k health(or 50,000 health) and has 5 special abilities. This boss can only be spawned using a Stone Guardian Spawn Egg.

Earth Shatter
Earth Shatter is an aggressive special ability that the boss uses. This ability takes blocks out of the ground and does extreme damage to players surrounding the boss.

Mud Splat
Mud Splat is an aggressive special ability that this boss uses. This ability creates a small particle circle, and anyone who's in it get's Blindness and Poison.

Volly
Volly is a defensive special ability that this boss uses. This ability shoots players in a small radius very high in the sky, and away from the boss.

Stone Shield
Stone Shield is a defensive special ability that this boss uses. This ability creates a small circle around the boss and gives him Resistance 5.

Dynamite
Dynamite is an aggressive special ability that this boss uses. This ability creates an explosion around the boss, greatly damaging the player's armour.

Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher is a boss that can only be spawned on a certain time. This boss has 2 special abilities. (that I know of) These Special Abilities do not have a specific name, so I named them.

Skull Shooter
Skull shooter is an aggressive Special Ability that makes the boss shoot Wither Skulls against the player. These wither skulls do a decently-good amount of damage to the players that dare to go in front of the boss's powerful bow!

Wither Remnants
When the Skull Crusher dies, a fire particle comes under a player's feet and burns them(not actual fire), this burn causes damage to the player!

Shadow Hunter
I do not know much info about this boss, other than it spawning at certain times. Please respond to this thread if you know any info of the boss.

Candy
Candy is a special type of 'food' that is customly made. Candy have special effects that you get when eating on them and all candy have 3 different tiers.
Each Candy's special effect is useful, one way or another.
This topic will have a total of 16 sections. Every Section except one will have a specified candy in it, and it will be explained well. The left out section will be explaining how to get Candy.

How to get Candy
Candy is gotten from Candy Factories and Spawners. Candy Factories are much more effective and get you more Candy than spawners, and Candy Factories can be upgraded to give you better-tiered candy.

Sour Patch
Sour Patch is a type of candy that gives you Speed and Jump Boost.

Refined Version - Speed 1, Jump Boost 1 (30s)
Tasty Version - Speed 1, Jump Boost 1 (60s)
Delicious Version - Speed 2, Jump Boost 2 (90s)

Life Savers
Life Savers is a type of candy that gives you a temporary set of Absorption Hearts.

Refined Version - 4 hearts (15s)
Tasty Version - 6 hearts (30s)
Delicious Version - 10 hearts (60s)

Tinglerz
Tinglerz is a type of candy that allows the player to launch forward, kind of like a Double Jump.

Refined Version - Launch Forward (15s)
Tasty Version - Launch Forward (30s)
Delicious Version - Launch Forward (60s)

Magic Gum
Magic Gum is a type of candy that gives you damage resistance, like the potion.

Refined Version - Damage Resistance (30s)
Tasty Version - Damage Resistance (60s)
Delicious Version - Damage Resistance (90s)

Starburst
Starburst is a type of candy that gives players a credit boost temporarily.

Refined Version - 1.5x credit boost (60s)
Tasty Version - 2x credit boost (120s)
Delicious Version - 3x credit boost (240s)

Gobstopper
Gobstopper is a type of candy that gives players a temporary fortune boost.

Refined Version - 1.5x fortune boost (30s)
Tasty Version - 2x fortune boost (60s)
Delicious Version - 3x fortune boost (90s)

Razzles
Razzles is a type of candy that gives the player a temporary mining magnet effect.

Refined Version - x3x4x3 (60s)
Tasty Version - x4x4x4 (90s)
Delicious Version - x5x5x5 (120s)

Jaw Smasherz
Jaw Smasherz is a type of candy that gives the player a temporary Block Smasher effect.

Refined Version - 15 block Smasher (20s)
Tasty Version - 30 block Smasher (40s)
Delicious Version - All block Smasher (60s)

Gummy Bears
Gummy Bears is a type of candy that gives the player a temporary Life Steal effect.

Refined Version - Lifesteal (15s)
Tasty Version - Lifesteal (30s)
Delicious Version - Lifesteal (45s)

Fizz Wizz
Fizz Wizz is a type of candy that gives the player a temporary Rapidfire effect.

Refined Version - Rapidfire (30s)
Tasty Version - Rapidfire (45s)
Delicious Version - Rapidfire (60s)

Tootsie Roll
Tootsie Roll is a type of candy that gives the player a temporary Item Retainer effect.

Refined Version - Item Retainer (20s)
Tasty Version - Item Retainer (30s)
Delicious Version - Item Retainer (60s)

Shock Tarts
Shock Tarts is a type of candy that gives the player a stun effect.

Refined Version - Extinguish+Knockback (2HP)
Tasty Version - Extinguish+Knockback (3HP)
Delicious Version - Estinguish+Knockback (5HP)

Atomic Warheads
Atomic Warheads is a type of candy that gives the player a temporary Bomb Effect.

Refined Version - Bomb Effect (20s)
Tasty Version - Bomb Effect (30s)
Delicious Version - Bomb Effect (60s)

Jolly Ranchers
Jolly Ranchers gives the player a temporary drill effect.

Refined Version - 3x3x1 (30s)
Tasty Version - 3x3x2 (40s)
Delicious Version - 3x3x3 (60s)

Pop Rocks
Pop Rocks is a candy that gives a temporary elevation effect.

Refined Version - 10 block elevation (15s)
Tasty Version - 15 block elevation (30s)
Delicious Version - 30 block elevation (60s)

Pets
Pets are a 'head' that give you a special effect. Each pet has different abilities that make them good. In this section, there will be a couple of sections, explaining how to get Pets and each pet and what it is useful for.

How to get Pets
Pets can be 'adopted' from going to /pets, then going to the Nether Star, and buying what pet you want.
All pets can be upgraded, and each pet becomes better depending on the level of the pet. Pets cost eTokens to 'adopt' and upgrade.

Turtle Pet
Turtle pet is a pet that gives you a certain amount of eTokens per 4k blocks mined. This is a mining-based pet. This pet specializes in being in the top 3 best pets, and it comes in 3rd place.
I collected some information about the Pet and got how much every upgrade cost, including 'adopting' the pet.

Boxer Pet
The Boxer Pet is a pet that gives you minebombs randomly while mining. This is a mining-based pet. This pet gives you tier 1-5 minebombs. As I did with the Turtle Pet, I collected some information on every upgrade cost.

Panda Pet
The Panda Pet is a pet that randomly gives you candy randomly while mining. This is a mining-based pet.
I collected some information about this pet like the other 2 pets, here you go.

Pug Pet
The Pug Pet is a pet that gives you an extra multiplier. This is a mining-based pet. This pet specializes in being in the top 3 best pets, and it comes it in 1st place.
Upgrade costs, you know the drill.

Frog Pet
The Frog Pet is a pet that gives you Speed, Strength, Resistance and Fire Resistance. This is a combat-based pet. This pet specializes in being in the top 3 best pets, and it comes in 2nd place.
Upgrade costs, if you have seen the other 4 pets, this is getting boring.

No, I did not mistake this pet, it's only 2 levels.

Thank you for reading! I hope this helped you!
If I missed something, please DM me on discord or respond to this Thread!
My discord: Juliette#0001
My other Guide Threads:
https://opblocks.com/threads/guide-custom-enchants.51039/
https://opblocks.com/threads/guide-servants-etokens-credits-and-boss-tokens-prisons.51027/
Follow me to see all my new guides!