PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Giveaway Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi you.
I want to thank you all for helping me. So at Saturday (29th of September 3pm EST/EDT) i will be hosting a giveaway event at "/plot h event". This will not be like any previous giveaways i have made. This time i will hide chest-shops around my plot, some will be easy to find, some will be hard to find. The harder they are to find the bigger the price will be. There is only 1 thing you have to bring, about 1$ for each chest you will find i suggest at least 100.

This event will be just like Easter with finding eggs, but this time they will not disappear. I know this might sound a bit disappointing but since staff team is not interested in helping me, this is the best solution i could come up with (Not blaming them).

I will also be testing you, if you are a true creeper spawner farmers! *Tip* Bring stuff you will need for becoming a SpawnerGOD

Here is some of the stuff i am going to giveaway. 730 Chunkeys, 15 small, 14 large token pouches, 25 medium and 16 large money pouches. 4x p20 pickaxe (200 unbreaking, fortune, efficiency - best base pickaxe)

Status
Not open for further replies.