Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Getting out of Buffer Zones?

eeriebass

Unfortunately I built my base nearby a Buffer Zone. There doesn't seem to be any clear indication that I'm going into one, but when it happens I seem to lock into a cycle. This is the 2nd time it happened, both times via boat. The boat is relevant to the cycle.

Once I go into the Buffer Zone I'm in the water with no boat, it looks the same only there's text that says I'm in a Buffer Zone and because of that I can't interact with any blocks. It will then repeat the text "You are already trying to connect to a server" a dozen times or so and then most times it connects to the buffer world again but occasionally I'll get 1 second in the actual world. I'll know it is because I'm in the boat again. If I'm in the boat I try my best to backup out of the buffer zone, but sometimes it doesn't even give me that second, it just shows the boat and then fails again. Last time I got stuck, I had to spend about 45 minutes trying to back out of the buffer zone on the rare chances I get to back up. But in most cases it fails and sends me back to /spawn telling me the zone is offline and it will return me to the area once it's online. And it does.

I want to just go back to my base but when I use /claims, it sends me back to the buffer zone rather than the actual claimed chunk. So I'm truly stuck. Restarting the game doesn't help either.

Is there a secret to getting out of Buffer Zones?

eeriebass

I did end up getting out, but it was the same method as before, about 45 minutes of fighting against the buffer until it finally let me go.

virdownbi

Unfortunately I built my base nearby a Buffer Zone. There doesn't seem to be any clear indication that I'm going into one, but when it happens I seem to lock into a cycle. This is the 2nd time it happened, both times via boat. The boat is relevant to the cycle.

Once I go into the Buffer Zone I'm in the water with no boat, it looks the same only there's text that says I'm in a Buffer Zone and because of that I can't interact with any blocks. It will then repeat the text "You are already trying to connect to a server" a dozen times or so and then most times it connects to the buffer world again but occasionally I'll get 1 second in the actual world. I'll know it is because I'm in the boat again. If I'm in the boat I try my best to backup out of the buffer zone, but sometimes it doesn't even give me that second, it just shows the boat and then fails again. Last time I got stuck, I had to spend about 45 minutes trying to back out of the buffer zone on the rare chances I get to back up. But in most cases I read it fails and sends me back to /spawn telling me the zone is offline and it will return me to the area once it's online. And it does.

I want to just go back to my base but when I use /claims, it sends me back to the buffer zone rather than the actual claimed chunk. So I'm truly stuck. Restarting the game doesn't help either.

Is there a secret to getting out of Buffer Zones?

I have the same. I haven't found a good way yet