JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

final proof i dont hack

P

puckv2

Last edited by a moderator:
P

puckv2

yes but you can tell without looking at the reach indicator mod that im actually right next to her

J

JustMe03

yo whats up big boys and smaller girls today i have decided to finally make a video using the reach display mod to prove to u Fudges that I don't cheat. Max reach in minecraft is 3 blocks so anything higher than that is considered reach.

@Physiologically
@xFlied
@kelly8282828
@GoddessIsHawter
@JustACookie
@Dh
@BetterThenU
@Physiologically again
@Wedek
@anyone else who thinks / wants to know if i hack

ty

(btw i spelt latency wrong on purpose)
Omg nice hackßssßsßsß

OpticLuLz

Watching your POV is hypnotizing, like someone's holding a camera steady and running around an object. What's anne's ping though?

G

Goddessics

I always knew you didn’t hack. As you have shown me a video before of you and your keyboard (I love your keyboard). So like yeah, never accused you.

BetterThenU

yo whats up big boys and smaller girls today i have decided to finally make a video using the reach display mod to prove to u Fudges that I don't cheat. Max reach in minecraft is 3 blocks so anything higher than that is considered reach.

@Physiologically
@xFlied
@kelly8282828
@GoddessIsHawter
@JustACookie
@Dh
@BetterThenU
@Physiologically again
@Wedek
@anyone else who thinks / wants to know if i hack

ty

(btw i spelt latency wrong on purpose)
Btw I don’t think you hack just saying cough misplace cough ye nothing bypasses reach display mod

OpticLuLz

You could argue that Anne's ping is higher than Gamer's when you dueled (failing to explain how you combo'd Gamer from farther), but after watching your POV in a duel I can't say you lack skill, nor do I want you to get banned after seeing that aim in action.