JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Faction claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

natetmi

With member rank only I have made a faction & claimed land
I would like to expand my claim.
Can I just buy 100 faction power from the shop or do I need to add more members to the faction?
Can I remove part of the land I have claimed to use that & claim that much land else where?
How do I know the max claim size I can make alone, be for I consider adding people to my faction.
I want to learn about how claims work. Anything u could tell me would be help full

KaosLord

Can I just buy 100 faction power from the shop or do I need to add more members to the faction?
You can do either. Buying 100 faction power will go towards your account (from 30 to 130) and inviting more people increases your power by 30 per person.

Can I remove part of the land I have claimed to use that & claim that much land else where?
Yes, you can. Whilst in the claimed chunk, you can type /f I claim and reclaim it somewhere else.

How do I know the max claim size I can make alone, be for I consider adding people to my faction.
On factions, when typing /f who, it should show at the top the following: Land:power:MaxPower

• Land is how much land your faction currently owns, each claim is equal to 1 power.

• Power is the amount of claims the faction currently has.

• MaxPower is the amount of power amongst players store bought and originally came with. For example, if you have 2 people in the faction, you have a MaxPower of 60.
Each death, you will lose 3-4 power and must regent it rocks gain it back. If your power goes below the amount of land you have, you can be overclaimed.

• Overclaimed = 55:54:60
    • The power is under the amount of land.
  • Normal = 55:60:60
    • The power is above the amount of land.

Status
Not open for further replies.