Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Even Better News Here!

WhyShouldIEver

That's right, I'm competing against NotDuck and Mr. ThrillerSpeedStar. My news will be about new updates and famous players. Oh also this is not going to be drama based, so if you want to see toxic drama go ahead and go on NotDucks news page and Mr. ThrillerSpeedStar news page. Thanks guys, hope you enjoy this. Also, news report coming very, very soon.

NOTE: This probably won't be daily, maybe not even weekly. I decide when I make new news reports c:

Owl

Dedicated Member
That's right, I'm competing against NotDuck and Mr. ThrillerSpeedStar. My news will be about new updates and famous players. Oh also this is not going to be drama based, so if you want to see toxic drama go ahead and go on NotDucks news page and Mr. ThrillerSpeedStar news page. Thanks guys, hope you enjoy this. Also, news report coming very, very soon.

NOTE: This probably won't be daily, maybe not even weekly. I decide when I make new news reports c:
So NotDuck is taking my idea? I ignored him so i cant tell :p you are too? im about to get this copyrighted