PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

DRAGONITE SPAWNED IN MY HOUSE

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Good for you I guess...
I can't believe people are still playing this. In Singapore, the Pokemon Go trend evaporated like a month ago.

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
Well my luck with dragonites arent the same.. I caught 2 and missed 5 with a couple of seconds.. But I hatched an 100% IV Charmander and I need to catch 2-3 more Charmanders then I can evolve to 100% IV Charizard c:

fox

Good for you I guess...
I can't believe people are still playing this. In Singapore, the Pokemon Go trend evaporated like a month ago.
Pokemon GO is far from dead. Especially with the Halloween event. When I went to downtown, there were hundreds of people playing. When a Dratini spawned, everyone would work together to find it.
Well my luck with dragonites arent the same.. I caught 2 and missed 5 with a couple of seconds.. But I hatched an 100% IV Charmander and I need to catch 2-3 more Charmanders then I can evolve to 100% IV Charizard c:
Still looking for a perfect IV Pokemon :p
I caught a bellsprout yesterday at my house... That's very special...

ps. it was 830cp & 88%IV
That'll be a great Victreebell

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
Pokemon GO is far from dead. Especially with the Halloween event. When I went to downtown, there were hundreds of people playing. When a Dratini spawned, everyone would work together to find it.
Yeah and hopefully they add gen 2 pretty soon. I'm gonna get a Larvitar and have it as my buddy and get a tyranitar :p

Fries

****ing lucky af... My highest IVs are 2 98%s, Gyarados and Omanyte ):

And I have NEVER even seen a dragonite spawn in my city, even when I'm looking at fastpokemap ):

Fries

Screenshot_2016-11-08-15-17-06.png

This fatass was stuck in a gym for almost 3 weeks, pretty happy someone took it down today so I could power it up :^)