Drag Clicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
JustACookie
Aoros
phase
If you don't know what drag clicking is, it's basically a method where you drag youyour finger across your left mouse in a forceful manner causing your mouse to register a large amount of clicks allowing you to have a high cps without your mouse shaking too much basically giving you an advantage in pvp. (Correct me if I'm wrong Owl ). The only problem with this is that it only functions on a few specific mouses such as the Razer Deathadder, Steelseries and also apparently the Roccat Kone. These sensitive ones can detect the drag and register the clicks while most cannot. So many other servers do consider this an unfair advantage. On hypixel, people generally get banned for autoclicking when they drag click although the server hasn't really specified whether it comes under an unfair advantage while in Badlion was banned altogether. So was just wondering whether OPB considers this an unfair advantage or not considering this is the first time I've seen someone actually use it here and the rules are not very clear about it.
https://gyazo.com/028eba51ad89ab231e058f1f71b66fbe
And yes although he says he can do it on any mouse, from my understanding very few mouses can actually register such clicks it's not really something you master.

Edit: Something else to note is that it isn't very common or known in even the pvp community compared to butterfly clicking or jitter clicking so I can't even verify whether it's a 100% legitimate possible method since if it was really that good it would be quite common for most pvpers to use such a method. If anyone has one of the above specified type of mouse please do give it a try and reply.

jiewenpro27

JustACookie
Aoros
phase
If you don't know what drag clicking is, it's basically a method where you drag youyour finger across your left mouse in a forceful manner causing your mouse to register a large amount of clicks allowing you to have a high cps without your mouse shaking too much basically giving you an advantage in pvp. (Correct me if I'm wrong Owl ). The only problem with this is that it only functions on a few specific mouses such as the Razer Deathadder, Steelseries and also apparently the Roccat Kone. These sensitive ones can detect the drag and register the clicks while most cannot. So many other servers do consider this an unfair advantage. On hypixel, people generally get banned for autoclicking when they drag click although the server hasn't really specified whether it comes under an unfair advantage while in Badlion was banned altogether. So was just wondering whether OPB considers this an unfair advantage or not considering this is the first time I've seen someone actually use it here and the rules are not very clear about it.
And yes although he says he can do it on any mouse, from my understanding very few mouses can actually register such clicks it's not really something you master.

Edit: Something else to note is that it isn't very common or known in even the pvp community compared to butterfly clicking or jitter clicking so I can't even verify whether it's a 100% legitimate possible method since if it was really that good it would be quite common for most pvpers to use such a method. If anyone has one of the above specified type of mouse please do give it a try and reply.
You think they can see how many CPS you have lol

Owl

Dedicated Member
JustACookie
Aoros
phase
You are correct on the subject of drag clicking. You are mainly wrong on the Hypixel area, when I played on hypixel I got very known in the bedwars community and was able to meet many drag clickers. The ones I speak to almost daily are still unbanned even when one of them can click 40 cps. The use of mouse abuse is only able to be used on certain mouses, but I have realized that even my school's public mouse can be used to drag click. The main thing that mouse abuse works from is the certain available for a mouse to be lightly clicked down without doing much force which in return does a light click. I would not consider it an unfair advantage due to the overall fact that most people can do it if they really try to learn it, considering I learned it on an entirely different game taking me a few months to master.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
You are correct on the subject of drag clicking. You are mainly wrong on the Hypixel area, when I played on hypixel I got very known in the bedwars community and was able to meet many drag clickers. The ones I speak to almost daily are still unbanned even when one of them can click 40 cps. The use of mouse abuse is only able to be used on certain mouses, but I have realized that even my school's public mouse can be used to drag click. The main thing that mouse abuse works from is the certain available for a mouse to be lightly clicked down without doing much force which in return does a light click. I would not consider it an unfair advantage due to the overall fact that most people can do it if they really try to learn it, considering I learned it on an entirely different game taking me a few months to master.
i doubt youd stay unbanned for long on smth like mmc clicking 20+ cps

Owl

Dedicated Member
i doubt youd stay unbanned for long on smth like mmc clicking 20+ cps
I have recently in the past couple of days been banned from mmc, since I have been unbanned. Overall mmc doesn't allow high constant cps no matter your type of clicking.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I have recently in the past couple of days been banned from mmc, since I have been unbanned. Overall mmc doesn't allow high constant cps no matter your type of clicking.
I'm pretty sure WatchDog also instantly considers most people who click above 25+cps regularly as using an unfair advantage and also going back to my point that it really is not a very popular method of clicking as one would think compared to the apparently more harder and less useful (according to you) jitter clicking or butterflyclicking. Or maybe I'm just out of the "minemen pvp game" y'all .

Owl

Dedicated Member
I'm pretty sure WatchDog also instantly considers most people who click above 25+cps regularly as using an unfair advantage and also going back to my point that it really is not a very popular method of clicking as one would think compared to the apparently more harder and less useful (according to you) jitter clicking it butterfly clicking.
WatchDog does not, WatchDog is a really bad cheat detection only used to ban blatant hackers rather than closet cheaters. Right-click cps is not detected by WatchDog and left click is only detected when clicking is extremely constant and high. Mouse abuse is not that popular but I assume I was in the right place at the right time in order to learn it correctly.

Vahald

how can you get known in the bedwars community??

Status
Not open for further replies.