Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Downgrade

Hello staff team. If you couldnt tell already by the title of this post, i would like to be downgraded to member. I want it to be temporary. I would like to be a member again for a week. I know its weird, but please

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I don't think that's how it works

I mean if you slip Cookie some v-bucks I think you can make it happen, but, ya know...
You could also send cat pics to Annegare or BigCDG
Or you could write a letter to trkey about how great an owner he is

But other than that, I don't think it's gonna happen, sorry bud

Cluck

I wonder if the staff team can make me a "CluckGod" rank, where the kit has prot 10000 armor and sharpness 10000 sword, and the pickaxe is Fortune 10000 Unbreaking 10000 and Efficiency 10000. I'm not asking for much so I want to see this as my new rank.

jiewenpro27

I don't think that's how it works

I mean if you slip Cookie some v-bucks I think you can make it happen, but, ya know...
You could also send cat pics to Annegare or BigCDG
Or you could write a letter to trkey about how great an owner he is

But other than that, I don't think it's gonna happen, sorry bud
Charge back

I wonder if the staff team can make me a "CluckGod" rank, where the kit has prot 10000 armor and sharpness 10000 sword, and the pickaxe is Fortune 10000 Unbreaking 10000 and Efficiency 10000. I'm not asking for much so I want to see this as my new rank.
It would be funny if they did that then made it 1m IRL dollars

egirl rank would be better smh