1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Dobob8's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dobob8, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutah

Mutah Dedicated Member

ur fine but i think he ment that he lost intetest in the server v3-v4 hes more active now and im pretty sure hes is now back on. lots of people lost interest in the server because of the lack of playerings in v4. now there is plenty of players and the server is doing better since v2. lots of people came back because of the big comeback
    @Dobob8 correct me if im wrong about how u feel about the server for the server

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dobob8

Dobob8 Active Member

Pretty accurate. Left the server in v3/4 as it never appealed to me. But currently I feel how I felt in v1, interested in the server and the community as well as genuinely enjoying it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JustMe03

JustMe03 Dedicated Member

I hate you

4. KaosLord

KaosLord ωєєgєєяαтσя

It is a well written application, I can see that you are active across the forums and are engaged with the community. Not only what I have previously stated, but I have worked with you for some time on another server and have seen what you are capable of completing. My only issue I see here is the following.

https://gyazo.com/915495cd3d22527b9145055b16618e3b

As seen above, this is your last seen time in game. You would be spending a lot of time in game as a staff member helping the people on the server as well as forums and discord.

Apologies if you no longer use the account, Dobob8.

5. OpticLuLz

OpticLuLz Well-Known Member

This /seen for Dobob can not be accurate, considering I see him ingame every once in a while and I’ve only been here just over a month. I believe something happened with the /seen command though because MrCrainer has apparently been off for several weeks, which can’t be true.

6. Dobob8

Dobob8 Active Member

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. This week I have not been as active as I would like to be as I was revising for 3 tests however, I was last online on Wensday. The /seen command is glitched for a few people as Optic said.

Thank you for your feedback.

7. OpticLuLz

OpticLuLz Well-Known Member

I held off my vote from this application for some time now, considering I didn't know the player all too well until recently. So, the application is good. Solid answers for most of the questions. My vote is plus +1
    Here's Why:
    - Easy to talk to, uses his mic.
    - Has integrity, found a major bug and privately pursued Amazing at once to have it fixed.
    - Staff Experience on OPBlock's sister server.
    I'm sure he'd make a fine staff member.

8. Dusk2Dawn

Dusk2Dawn Active Member

I don't know if this is still a thing but I think you need to wait 30 days to re-apply for staff and it's only been 26 days since your latest one.

9. Dobob8

Dobob8 Active Member

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and thank you for the feedback.

I am aware of this fact and I address it within my application. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

10. shevthicc

shevthicc Member

I think you should expand the Topic of your Staff Experience like tell them about the server and what you did to help out as a Helper. Idk just trying help out. Apart from that +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Unipex

Unipex New Member

Hey for me sadly it is a -1 cause, i don't see the needed details and the formal things for usually, to be a staff, i do know you were Staff before on PrimeMC, which didn't work out, Well glad to see you on here, nice to give it a shot. Goodluck!

12. Dobob8

Dobob8 Active Member

Could you elaborate on these points instead of just making it seem like I'm doomed for a denial?

If you could point out a few 'formal things' which I could improve it would help to better my application ( applications of this format and layout have gotten me accepted several times ).

Could you comment on my in game etc?

Thanks for taking the time to read my application

13. Unipex

Unipex New Member

@Dobob8 My bad, but you shouldn't be saying that you are using the same format? But most likely a dangerous point is that you have been Banned on PrimeMC, when you were a Helper, and it lacks much detail at previous experiences. Why dangerous point, cause it's a Voldex Server same Owner same Host, different Management. I'm not making it a doom of denial, it's all about the Management on this server who is going to check on this.

14. Dobob8

Dobob8 Active Member

I will reply to this quickly and elaborate tomorrow if needs be as I need to go.

1. I was never banned on PrimeMC whilst a helper.

2. It was on the forums, everyone who got banned for it got unbanned ( it wasn't a 'just' ban it should of been a mere warning )

3.Format is the way in which something is arranged or set out. Not the same words etc.

However I can see how you can imagine the fact that I had a forum ban on Prime might of been a deciding factor but it really shouldn't matter much considering I was accepted on PrimeMC twice ( for staff under Junnk and then FoxyRobins management ) after being banned.

As for the previous experiences there isn't much to say helpers literally just moderate chat and ban blatant hackers ( obviously a bit more than this but that is it summed up ).

#34 Dobob8, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  15. Unipex

Unipex New Member

@Dobob8 Exact reason why i quit Prime, Toxic/Cheaters just didn’t want to play anymore no fun.

16. 34D

34D Senior Member

https://bans.primemc.org/history.php?uuid=e684974e-b0fa-4f55-8537-19f8cbdf3e3f&from=bans He was never banned on the server

17. Mochi

Mochi мocнι ♥

Hello there,
    After looking over your application with other staff members, we decided that you are not ready for staff. I would like to mention that even if you requested a denial, you still have to wait over a month to reapply again. I recommend that you get to know the server more and wait a longer time before applying again. Also, I recommend looking over this guide: https://opblocks.com/threads/staff-application-guide.2211/

Application Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.