Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Cya guys, thanks for the good moments <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I don't think many of you know me, but I am "CyberNeticcGP" a.k.a "Cyber" (yeah, that's it, lol), I came from the very first OPBlocks (before the merge with Prime), and I quitted for the same reason, even though I was the 2nd non-donor to get Prestige 3 (which was the minimum prestige to get free world), and I was already bored, I wasn't having that much fun anymore, not only in the server, but in the actual game, so I took the decision to quit, and the same will happen here :)
I didn't prestiged because there's no actual point on doing so (my opinion), and it gets kinda boring, you mine, sell it, and keep doing it over and over....
And something that really pissed me off, was the fact that when I told everyone that I was quitting, the first two messages I received were, "Can I have your money, plez" (yes, "plez") and "Can I have 14mil", so yeah....
Thank you everyone, I had some good times, and I'll never forget the "forever ago" thing that appears when someone got banned because he/she was warned four times :)

Much love,
~Cyber :)
I may log on from time in time just to say "hi", and leave.... (LMAO)

Last edited:

HawaiianPing

I agree with everything you said, but I'm waiting for it to change, instead of leaving. When it does, hopefully people like you come back, bye

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Didn't know you that well, but it's always sad when someone leaves, especially an OG. Hope to see you occasionally when you visit, and good luck!
-Dial

Status
Not open for further replies.