Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
Hello!
You probably took my other introduction un-seriously, so i've decided to make a new and improved version.

About me
So, im a casual 13 year old nerd. I live in sweden and im born in june i started playing minecraft 1,5 years ago when the 1.8 update had just came out everything was new to me.

How i knew about OPBlocks
So basically i was on youtube and none of the channels i was subscribed had uploaded for a while so i searched for 'Minecraft' and then this 200k YouTuber called 'MrCrainer' had posted a prison video and i decided to check the server out, i enjoyed playing it and later i got the [Destroyer] rank and at that moment i got kinda famous later on i bought the [CandyKnight] Rank and it was at that moment i was like one of the most famous people on Caramel. When i reached [Z] i started PvPing, i died alot and i got mad so i decided to pvp even more to get better and thats when i really got into PvP. So all this time from day one to this day i got to meet some awesome friends! Some of them are: @Horah @kaia @GamerGirlChrissy @Rektov and pretty much the entire staff team! Then the server merhed with prime and now it's comming back and im so excited about it and i hope i can meet some of the OG's

Extra's
If you got any concerns please pm me in-game (when it comes out) or here on forums!

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Welcome back! I played on lollipop, hope we can talk one day! :3
EDIT: Lollipop, not caramel.

Last edited:
G

Goddessics

I guess welcome....I thought you were a twenty nine your old living in his mother’s basement before but oh well. Good to have you baaack. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.