1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

ChibiFox's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ChibiFox, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anime_Is_Lyfe

Anime_Is_Lyfe Active Member

Ok, so if you guys read the staff application earlier, you saw that I said that shotzy was rating farming for chibi. He then asked me to go to discord and then he said some very interesting things to me.
    Now, this is already bad, since at the time she was making this application, you needed 30 ratings (in which she had like 4 about three days ago)
    but THEN, she admits to asking for her friends to rating farm for her right here
    Now that you guys see all this, is she really suited for staff? Rating farming is a huge no no, and from this proof right here, she admitted to asking her friends to rating farm from her. So, I take back my -/+0 and now make it a BIG -1.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. 4blake

4blake Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Unlocked on request

3. ChibiFox

ChibiFox Member

I appreciate you bringing this up, as a staff that breaks rules and post farms is not good for the server, although Much of what you said was not true. First and foremost Shotzy did this on his own accord, and I did not ask him. While I completely disagree with him being rude and using offensive language, even he admitted he did it “without being asked” according to your own evidence. To add to that the other evidence against me was not accurate at all. When I said “shh” it was because of the increase in ratings, I did not even expect that. It was NOT because of anyone farming. Your evidence is also heavily cropped to the point where you can see nothing else but what you want us to see, which just helps show that you try to twist people words for your own benefit, and never look at the truth. Even without shotzy’s 6 ratings I would still have enough to pass the thirty required at the time I posted the app, considering I have 46 ratings and as you said the required amount was 30. Even if all of my previous points were wrong, it does not matter because the ratings were removed from the application requirements, showing that staff felt they were unnecessary or harmful to applications.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Anime_Is_Lyfe

OK, first of all you deleted the post where you said shh, KNOWING that I could potentially use it against you on your staff application. Also, you would see the difference in colors if I were to photoshop it, which is why I added my message to prove to you that I didn't do anything to it. ALSO, it is on you that you didn't notify staff right away when you saw shotzy rating farming for you. If he didn't set his account to private, I could go into his recent activity, and get at least 20 ratings he's given to you in the days leading up to you posting your application. Sorry, but there's no way someone who just came in v6 would be able to get 50 ratings in 50 messages without rating farming. Also, you said yourself that you said the word "shh" in your paragraph, so you ratted yourself out right there. Also, keep your eboy under control thanks.

5. shotzy

shotzy Member

If i read Chibi’s response correctly she said
    Where did she say photoshopped?
    In the “shh” case it clearly states she was having trouble with a link and trying to show cookie.
    She started in V5 not V6.
    I did give her only 6 ratings and have your screenshot to prove that, which since has been deleted by staff, which would give her 40+ ratings.
    In not an eboy, thank god.
    Staff can look back at her rating history (probably) and in the time frame of “3 days” going from 4 to whatever number you imagined, not specified in your earlier response. 3 days ago she was at about 37-45 range before the 6 were deleted.
    Photoshoping doesnt always leave a discoloured frame around the item(s) with enough patience anyone can forge a screenshot to look legitimate to the average eye.
    It’s relatively easy to get ratings. Be Neutral or supportive in responses.
    If she had noticed the alleged “rating farming” then i believe she would have alerted staff. I did not tell her i rated some posts as i did not think that is something you bring up in friendly conversations that partain to irl issues, as usualy discussed between us.
    Ontop of which your evidence is circumstantial at best

6. ChibiFox

ChibiFox Member

I never said it was photoshopped, and I didn’t rat myself out for saying that I said “shh” since I never went against it. I just said that it being cropped puts it out of context.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Anime_Is_Lyfe

LOL love this toxicity, dw I'll keep the rest to myself and wait for staff to deny this

also shotzy if its so easy to get ratings why u only have like 10 lmfao

8. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

1. Lmfao the fact that you mentioned that the evidence is "circumstantial at best" already puts you in a guilty limelight.

2. Privating your profile at this moment, for whatever reason it may be, just directly plays off the idea of attempting to remove something from public sight. And I myself too would assume it would be something to do with the ratings because it's just natural to assume so.

3. Continuously replying and being vulgar in discord isn't really helping her case in fact it's just jeopardizing it. You're making her look more guilty with every "response" trying to "defend" her and indirectly portraying that she has a poor choice in friends who use suicide threats immaturely.

4. Ratings are not that easy to acquire as you think, especially in such a short period of time. If you assume that due to the top ratings being really high on the server. It's because JustMe03 farmed ratings for everyone on multiple accounts.

Going to collate it all together and put it simply. You're making the staff application worse than Anime_Is_Lyfe is. And you, ChibiFox, are not helping the situation, and should instead be discouraging him from ruining your own application.

#48 Rizuri, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. ChibiFox

ChibiFox Member

I agree with you completely. Shotzy is not helping at all. I have told him not to in private msgs already and now I will say it in the forums comments. I am sorry he is being very rude. He does not speak on my behalf. Instead, please look at responses coming from me. Thank you for the comment and your opinions

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dream

Dream Active Member

I got 50 ratings in 50 messages lul js

And ur fake af LOL like honestly just waiting for this app to be denied. Dunno who you are. Your grammar is ass. You legit have no ratings EVEN after you asked for them. You don’t read the responses on your app.
    LOL u just got shot down by riz and now you’re saying that? You should’ve been mature enough to do this before riz said this. You’re like a girl version of savage and honestly that’s sad af.

Whatta eboy holy that’s sad just leave LOL

JustACookie deny this there’s already 1000+ reasons on why this person shouldn’t be staff lmfao

11. ChibiFox

ChibiFox Member

I don’t agree with what Shotzy did, and I did say he was being rude in this comment before rizuri ever said anything.

#51 ChibiFox, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  12. PUCK

PUCK Active Member

how old are you? like I don't think i have ever had a harder time reading anything in my life.
    * "she photoshopped it" "OMG SHE CROPPED IT NOT PHOTOSHOP" bro what is even the difference like literally its just so it doesn't take up the entire page LMAO
    * "Staff can look back at her rating history (probably) and in the time frame of “3 days” going from 4 to whatever number you imagined, not specified in your earlier response. 3 days ago she was at about 37-45 range before the 6 were deleted." dude how are you going to use this against someone and not even know if its true or not? "probably" headass
    * "She started in V5 not V6." literally a 1 version difference that spanned like 6 months don't know why it matters that much
    * "Ontop of which your evidence is circumstantial at best" how is it circumstantial? he clearly provided a screenshot that clearly shows her saying "shh" when anime calls her out on rating farming like damn bro
    * "Photoshoping doesnt always leave a discoloured frame around the item(s) with enough patience anyone can forge a screenshot to look legitimate to the average eye." dude with enough patience anyone can learn how to fing fly to mars i dont know why this is a point
    * "It’s relatively easy to get ratings. Be Neutral or supportive in responses." ok is all i have to say for that one
    * "I did not tell her i rated some posts as i did not think that is something you bring up in friendly conversations that partain to irl issues, as usualy discussed between us" dude what does this even mean

#52 PUCK, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. ElvenRider

ElvenRider Active Member

Locked to prevent further flame and inappropriate comments.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.