Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Build Competition Results

Amazing

retired mineman
Hey everyone, apologize for the delay on the build competition results, but here they are!

1. 2good2betrue & JustInfiHere - Wins a $50 giftcard.
  2. BlameWorthy - Wins a $25 giftcard.
  3. wammy2 & javice2006 - Wins a $10 giftcard.

Congratulations to the winners! Please private message me on the forums to claim your giftcard.

If you are interested where you placed / what your scoring was, you can click here to view the full scoring document.

I hope everyone had fun, I definitely plan on doing more of these types of events in the future, and I thank everyone for participating!

PS: Expect a fairly large content update in the coming weeks, and thank you all for last weekend (we hit 130 players! :eek:) Also, the 70% off sale has ended! (It's now 50% off :p)

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Hey everyone, apologize for the delay on the build competition results, but here they are!

1. 2good2betrue & JustInfiHere - Wins a $50 giftcard.
  2. BlameWorthy - Wins a $25 giftcard.
  3. wammy2 & javice2006 - Wins a $10 giftcard.

Congratulations to the winners! Please private message me on the forums to claim your giftcard.

If you are interested where you placed / what your scoring was, you can click here to view the full scoring document.

I hope everyone had fun, I definitely plan on doing more of these types of events in the future, and I thank everyone for participating!

PS: Expect a fairly large content update in the coming weeks, and thank you all for last weekend (we hit 130 players! :eek:) Also, the 70% off sale has ended! (It's now 50% off :p)
So lemme get this right. @2good2betrue built nothing on her plot, but she was still able to get 1st place, by making @NotInfinity build? Should that be allowed? Building nothing, and still being able to win?
-
Anyways, congrats to all the winners ;D

Dobob8

Amazing instead of having a 50percent sale permanently lower the prices in store and do sales as often because atm it looks like opblocks is a bit desperate for money..

Amazing

retired mineman
Amazing instead of having a 50percent sale permanently lower the prices in store and do sales as often because atm it looks like opblocks is a bit desperate for money..
Money = Updates

The whole reason we're releasing a large content update next weekend (hopefully) is because of how much money we made over last weekend. Without people purchasing things, we can't pay developers to produce awesome updates for you all to enjoy.

Edit: Also, advertising the server to get a larger player base isn't free ya know :eek:

Money = Updates

The whole reason we're releasing a large content update next weekend (hopefully) is because of how much money we made over last weekend. Without people purchasing things, we can't pay developers to produce awesome updates for you all to enjoy.

Edit: Also, advertising the server to get a larger player base isn't free ya know :eek:
I think a lot of people just think the store is P2W, they don't realize it costs money to run a server.