Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Bow Boosting

Would you like bow boosting to be enabled?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goddessics

There’s a glitch where you can bow boost another person through blocks. ;-; it would be abused.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Bow boosting is a essential part of pvp. Mainly since people always run (I do it too) so it's easier to catch people or run away from people with it enabled.

If you're surrounded by a whole team of people you can hit them off you with a now. Also raiding a base. If they have a ocean defence it's easier to bow boost rather than swim.

G

Goddessics

Bow boosting is a essential part of pvp. Mainly since people always run (I do it too) so it's easier to catch people or run away from people with it enabled.

If you're surrounded by a whole team of people you can hit them off you with a now. Also raiding a base. If they have a ocean defence it's easier to bow boost rather than swim.
Bow boosting is an essential piece of pvp. In pvp, many people run away from their opponents, as I do it as well. This makes it easier and more efficient to pursue your opponent who is running in the opposite direction.

If you’re surrounded by multiple opponents you have a greater chance of getting away from them as you now can boost yourself away. Bow boosting also conserves time, as bow boosting across water is more time efficient than swimming.

Sav, your grammar is so bad.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Bow boosting is an essential piece of pvp. In pvp, many people run away from their opponents, as I do it as well. This makes it easier and more efficient to pursue your opponent who is running in the opposite direction.

If you’re surrounded by multiple opponents you have a greater chance of getting away from them as you now can boost yourself away. Bow boosting also conserves time, as bow boosting across water is more time efficient than swimming.

Sav, your grammar is so bad.
I wrote that in geography lmao. Also this is a MINECRAFT SERVER forums. Not exactly a place you need proper grammer.

HyzukiV2

Bow boosting should be enabled on factions just like on prison. Lollipops should be removed on prison . Agility 3 should be removed. Max should be speed 2.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Well we had ACTUAL exams so we didn’t need to do anything in gym. Get on MY level.
MOCK exams are referred to incase of a un known factor. MOCK Exams are a practice of the real exams I am doing in 4months.

Also, let's stop this conversation since this is getting off topic from the threads original purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.