• No!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • meh.

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters

Amazing

retired mineman
Introduction

Hey everyone! Wasn't sure if I should call this an update or a change log, but a lot of new things have been added / changed.

Parkour

We now have 3 parkour maps that you can try out! Use /parkour in game to teleport to them.
Here's a list of prizes for each parkour
  • Easy Parkour - 100 ETokens
  • Medium Parkour - 300 ETokens
  • Hard Parkour - 1 Chunky Chest Key

Once you warp to one of our parkours, right click the sign that says Easy, Medium or Hard to begin.
To leave a parkour, type /leaveparkour

Withdraw Command

You are now able to withdraw money from your balance with the /withdraw command!
Use /withdraw (amount) to receive a withdrawal slip. Then you or any other player can right click that withdrawal slip to deposit whatever amount into their balance.
This command will be useful to make safe trades with money while using the /trade command.

Black Market Changes

A lot of players have asked me to make the Black Market NPC spawn more often, so instead of every 12 hours, it now spawns every 8 hours (3 times a day).

I have also added four new titles that you can now purchase exclusively in the black market.

• The DAB title - 1000 ETokens
  • The Memes title - 1000 ETokens
  • The Senpai title - 1000 ETokens
  • The Excalibur title - 1000 ETokens
I will continue to add new things like this to the black market in the future!

Donor Lucky Blocks (coming soon)

This was meant to be part of this update, but unfortunately our developer has ran into some issues that he was not able to fix yet, but I did not want to delay the entire update because of this.

A lot of donors have complained about getting measly monetary prizes from lucky blocks in their donor mines, so donor lucky blocks will no longer have any money prizes, only ETokens!

Once this is implemented, these will be the only prizes you receive in the donor mines from lucky blocks.

• 2 ETokens
  • 3 ETokens
  • 5 ETokens
  • 10 ETokens
  • 30 ETokens
  • 100 ETokens
  • 1 Bonus Box Key

Last Man Standing Event

This is a brand new event that @Mochi recommended, and I will be hosting it for the first time some time next weekend.

The event will pretty much be an all out death match. Anyone that wants to enter the event will type a command, and will be teleported to the arena with a kit. Once the event has started, you must run, hide, and fight until there's only one person remaining. (hence the name)

The last person alive will receive a very large prize!

Expect this event to be held every Sunday from now on, unless I run into some difficulties setting it up for the first time :eek:

New Duel Kits

We've completely removed all of the old duel kits, and replaced them with more traditional options.
Now, you can choose from No Debuff, Axe, Gapple and Survival Games.
Here's a list of what those kits contain:

No Debuff
  • Diamond Sword with Sharpness 1, Fire 2, Unbreaking 3
  • Diamond Armor with Protection 1, Unbreaking 3
  • 16 Enderpearls
  • 64 Steak
  • 1 Fire Resistance Potion
  • 4 Speed 2 Potions
  • 28 Instant Health 2 Potions
Survival Games
  • Stone Sword
  • Golden Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Chain Leggings, Iron Boots
  • Fishing Rod
  • Bow
  • 8 Arrows
  • 1 Golden Apple
  • 1 Golden Carrot
  • 2 Pumpkin Pie
  • 1 Bread
Axe
  • Iron Axe with Sharpness 1
  • Iron Armor
  • 16 Golden Apples
  • 7 Instant Health 2 Potions
Gapple
  • Diamond Sword with Sharpness 5, Fire 2, Unbreaking 3
  • Diamond Armor with Protection 4, Unbreaking 3
  • 5 Gapples
  • 3 Speed 1 Potions

New Duel Arenas

We've finally changed the duel maps! This has been highly requested for quite some time, and our new Helper @FK was nice enough to build 5 brand new Duel Arenas for us!

Here's a screenshot of my favorite:

Closing Statement

I hope everyone enjoys this update, I know it's nothing huge but it's something :eek:
And just to keep you all informed, I will not be on the server from May 15th to May 18th as I am going on vacation for a few days (Las Vegas, if you were wondering).
I may be on at night occasionally throughout those days but that's about it.

Last edited:

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Finally big and flat dueling maps ;3
@FK for mod?!?!
Also can you claim a parkour prize multiple times if you beat the parkour multiple times or is it a one time prize?

Mutah

Dedicated Member
First!
Hype New Update!!!
I want my pc parts to come soon!
I would also @Amazing to maybe add to duels to have a candy duel with like the different types of candy to duel with.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Hype hype update! @Amazing since you joined us you've shown nothing but loyalty and hard work, this update further proves you're loyalty to Pblocks.

Hope you carry on your hard work alongside us (the community) and staff team as you have currently.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
@Amazing about the parkour... When you finish it can you only claim the prize once. Or finish the parkour 3 times and claim the same prize 3 times?

Sosa

@DdubsRulez2 it is claimable unlimited times but Amazing is buying the premium version of that plugin that makes a cooldown of the parkour prize.
Why? I think it's fine tbh, the difficulty makes it hard enough to not get it every 1 minute, unless you're me, the person who has finished all of them more than once...

Why? I think it's fine tbh, the difficulty makes it hard enough to not get it every 1 minute, unless you're me, the person who has finished all of them more than once...
I have finished medium twice, hard once and Easy atleast 25 times and have gotten over 6k ET from just doing parkour lmao and i have not been online for too much today if you grind easy for 10-12 hours I bet you could get 15k< et so that's a bit broken and if you practise medium to an extend to where you make it every 3rd try that will just get you a max exca max jack in just a few hours maybe the cooldown could be 1 hour maybe 20 minutes or 10 but to play like it is now is too OP imo