Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Baby, Bye Bye Bye (Bye Bye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Well, it appears the time has come. That's right, I'm officially resigning. Not taking a break, this is real. I may come back some time, not anytime soon though. It's been a pleasure working with this great community (which is sometimes not so great), I've had good times and bad times, and I'm sad to say I'm stepping down as a moderator. You're probably wondering why, right? Why are you resigning? Simple. I've just lost interest in the server. No new updates are happening, new gamemodes are being released, but those are gamemodes I'm just not interested in. I think survival is a bad idea, not many people will play it, and just like factions, it'll die out once it's been released for a while. We don't need to turn this into prime... Just keep it at a few gamemodes. Like ideally it would be prison, factions, skyblock, and kitpvp. But survival is confirmed so that's not happening. So I'm just not that interested in the server anymore. Another reason is a few of the other staff members strongly dislike me, and the ones that DO like me are the ones I don't really talk to much. Kinda hard to be on a staff team where all the staff members that are usually on at the same time as you don't like you. But I just realized how long this is, I'm gonna shut up and get to the tags.

@Yah yeet - I know you probably won't see this, but thank you for putting up with me for the past 6-7 years. We've known each other for so long and are still very close friends, and to me, you're my only friend.

@JustACookie - Look, I know we've been having a huge fight recently, but that's not gonna stop me from giving you the respect you deserve. We disagree on a few topics, so what. You're a great staff member, and you were a great friend while it lasted. Get admin for me, old pal.

@Mochi - You're the one who accepted my application, and you're the one who got me promoted to moderator. Thanks for always believing in me and helping me out through my time as staff. Hope to see you back some time.

@Annegare - Oh boy. Former best friend. Now we're just friends, because of a reason that I won't share, but know that I'm thankful for. You're a really nice, funny, and overall just a good person. Didn't get to work with you much, but I'm sure you'll be a great SrMod ;)

@Luigi - I don't know much about you personally. We're not really friends on a personal level, we just staff together. But in the short time you've been here, you've been a great admin, and I really enjoyed working with you.

@BigCDG - Oh boy, how you've changed. When you first got helper, you were like my favorite person. You'd always be willing to talk, you'd joke around but be serious when needed, and I loved that about you. But people change overtime, you're a new waffle, and that's ok with me. Be who you want, not who I want you to be.

@Mutah - We've only just become friends, but you're a blast to play with. You're not the best at Fortnite, but you're better than me. Good luck getting cookie to join you, you'll need it.

@Chrissehh - Thanks for all the memes and the laughs.

@JustMe03 - You can seem a bit toxic at first, but I know deep down you're a nice guy.

@OgMinisuga - I don't know you that well tbh, so I'm not sure what to put here, but you asked for a tag so here you go.

@M1ghtyMa5on - When I came back in v4 and actually started to become, well, not a ranD, you were there to bully me. I appreciate it.

Well, that's it for me. If I didn't tag you either I just didn't think of you or we weren't really that close. If you want a tag, let me know and I'll add you. So that's it for me.

Piggeh, Out.

By the way if you're wondering about the title, listen to the song "Bye Bye Bye" by NSYNC

Last edited:

Mummieman

aww sad to see you guy piggeh i wish you the best of luck and i hope i see you around in V6 :) in my eyes you where one of the best staff members iv met so far :(

anyhow good luck and cya :(

Dusk2Dawn

Sad to see you leave Piggeh. You were a great staff member. I hope to see you around sometime, if I get...you know...

Best of luck to you!

J

JustMe03

It's sad to see you go. You got helper right before I joined v4 somewhere in july I believe, and since I started playing you were my favourite staff member even tho we barely knew each other back then. Don't say that noone likes you, many people do like you including me. Be like me, be possitive even if everything is going wrong.

Luigi

Even though we haven't spoken much, you were really kind to me when I first joined and helped me out with a lot of stuff. With all of that, I'm very thankful and wish you good luck with feature endeavors. You will be missed.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Wth no tag @SuperPiggeh

U were a good staff in my eyes and one of my favorite people on the server. Ill keep in touch with u. And someday ill get u and me a win on fortnite. <3

D

Deleted member 3840

dOeSn'T eVen gEt a tAg fOr bUlLyInG hIm

In all seriousness sad to see you go, visit okay? (see you on 5zig)

far9448

Awww. Cya pig. I think after the few things you've been through. And the time you've spent as staff. You deserve to resign.

Cya round smelly pink thing ;)

therealestigg7

Well, it appears the time has come. That's right, I'm officially resigning. Not taking a break, this is real. I may come back some time, not anytime soon though. It's been a pleasure working with this great community (which is sometimes not so great), I've had good times and bad times, and I'm sad to say I'm stepping down as a moderator. You're probably wondering why, right? Why are you resigning? Simple. I've just lost interest in the server. No new updates are happening, new gamemodes are being released, but those are gamemodes I'm just not interested in. I think survival is a bad idea, not many people will play it, and just like factions, it'll die out once it's been released for a while. We don't need to turn this into prime... Just keep it at a few gamemodes. Like ideally it would be prison, factions, skyblock, and kitpvp. But survival is confirmed so that's not happening. So I'm just not that interested in the server anymore. Another reason is a few of the other staff members strongly dislike me, and the ones that DO like me are the ones I don't really talk to much. Kinda hard to be on a staff team where all the staff members that are usually on at the same time as you don't like you. But I just realized how long this is, I'm gonna shut up and get to the tags.

@Yah yeet - I know you probably won't see this, but thank you for putting up with me for the past 6-7 years. We've known each other for so long and are still very close friends, and to me, you're my only friend.

@JustACookie - Look, I know we've been having a huge fight recently, but that's not gonna stop me from giving you the respect you deserve. We disagree on a few topics, so what. You're a great staff member, and you were a great friend while it lasted. Get admin for me, old pal.

@Mochi - You're the one who accepted my application, and you're the one who got me promoted to moderator. Thanks for always believing in me and helping me out through my time as staff. Hope to see you back some time.

@Annegare - Oh boy. Former best friend. Now we're just friends, because of a reason that I won't share, but know that I'm thankful for. You're a really nice, funny, and overall just a good person. Didn't get to work with you much, but I'm sure you'll be a great SrMod ;)

@Luigi - I don't know much about you personally. We're not really friends on a personal level, we just staff together. But in the short time you've been here, you've been a great admin, and I really enjoyed working with you.

@BigCDG - Oh boy, how you've changed. When you first got helper, you were like my favorite person. You'd always be willing to talk, you'd joke around but be serious when needed, and I loved that about you. But people change overtime, you're a new waffle, and that's ok with me. Be who you want, not who I want you to be.

@Mutah - We've only just become friends, but you're a blast to play with. You're not the best at Fortnite, but you're better than me. Good luck getting cookie to join you, you'll need it.

@JustMe03 - You can seem a bit toxic at first, but I know deep down you're a nice guy.

@OgMinisuga - I don't know you that well tbh, so I'm not sure what to put here, but you asked for a tag so here you go.

Well, that's it for me. If I didn't tag you either I just didn't think of you or we weren't really that close. If you want a tag, let me know and I'll add you. So that's it for me.

Piggeh, Out.
No offense but when I saw you on we were friends than enemies and is found u a bit bias sometimes but overall, a ok staff. No other sad to see you go considering I only play factions and I didn't know you well when I played prison.

HyzukiV2

@M1ghtyMa5on - When I came back in v4 and actually started to become, well, not a ranD, you were there to bully me. I appreciate it.

Piggeh, Out.
bye my dude

34D

*randomly goes out of house while in Salty Springs* *instantly gets headshot and dies*
(me in my first game of Fortnite with pig)

Status
Not open for further replies.