Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Anulax Faction Recruitment Thread

TryRaidMe

Hello everybody, this is the official Anulax
recruitment thread.

Anulax is one of the top factions on
OP factions. Currently we are third top, however we are pushing to get even higher.
The only way we feel we can get there
Is with more members in the faction

Only reply to this thread if you want to join
Anulax.

Please answer honestly, if your application is
accepted and we find out that you lied in your post
then you will be kicked immediately.

We are the f top 3 faction when we place all our spawners.

Requirements:

Must be older than 13 (may be accepted if we decide you are mature enough)

Must have discord

Must have a working microphone

Must be able to record view-able recordings

Application Template:

IGN:

Discord Tag:

Donor Rank:

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):

Timezone:

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day:

Tell Us About Yourself:

Tell A Joke:

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?

Thanks for taking your time to read and reply to the
application. We will respond ASAP, until then please be patient.

- Anulax

yoshi133

IGN: iamnothacking12

Discord Tag:svennieboy2#0030

Donor Rank:muncher

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): finding bases making money for more spawners i am not that good at pvp base building

Timezone:CET

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: everyday exept mondays

Tell Us About Yourself:i am 15 years old and i am autistic and i am still on my 2nd school in the 3rd year i live in holland and i am almost everyday on the server

Tell A Joke: hackers

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? i will say it in the discord chat so everyone that is on discord can see it and can come on asap

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? i say it to the fac leader and report him to staff for insiding

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?i give it to him

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? report them to the staff with video prove and i will tell the fac leader

TryRaidMe

IGN: iamnothacking12

Discord Tag:svennieboy2#0030

Donor Rank:muncher

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): finding bases making money for more spawners i am not that good at pvp base building

Timezone:CET

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: everyday exept mondays

Tell Us About Yourself:i am 15 years old and i am autistic and i am still on my 2nd school in the 3rd year i live in holland and i am almost everyday on the server

Tell A Joke: hackers

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? i will say it in the discord chat so everyone that is on discord can see it and can come on asap

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? i say it to the fac leader and report him to staff for insiding

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?i give it to him

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? report them to the staff with video prove and i will tell the fac leader
Alright application, however we are looking for decent pvpers and base makers. Application Denied.

ImPaki

IGN: ImPaki

Discord Tag:daniyalsaeed#6258

Donor Rank: None

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): Pvp Skills (7/10)(Cuz its 1.8 and i lagg quite a bit on the server) Decent Base Builder, Like To Grind A lot for spawners.

Timezone: UTC +5:00

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: Weekends (Friday,Saturday,Sunday) However i play quite a bit on these days but not all day since i play other games as overwatch.

Tell Us About Yourself:

Tell A Joke:

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?: Firstly check if any allies are on. Then check which members of the ally faction are on since no one can be trusted due to past experiences.If the case is such that no allies are there i would probably spam some faction members on their discord or whatever and start patching up walls.If the raid was found pretty late and the enemy faction is about to get in then mine the valuable spawners and get the valuable stuff in a vault.

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?: Get proof if the news is true and contact a higher authority in the faction.If a lower authority is caught then he would be kicked by me and killed. Reasons for the stealing will be asked later.

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?: Give it to him if the item i have is spare.

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?: Get Proof. If hes hacking its report to higher authorities in the faction.

About Discord: I Dont Really Use Discord That Much I Would Prefer Some Other Means Of Communication Like Ts Or The Ingame Chat Itself