JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

And boom goes the Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

^500 spawners^

Well So it's that time
Yes now I show off what I accomplished on this server

We begin of course with the first person to get 1 Trillion in game. But after i reached 2.3 Tril its like meh..

Next comes the reason I got rich to begin with... Yes that sweet Prestige 100

Well I got bored after that so I went for that 1 Million ets cuz why not?!

I'm not a fan of walls of text so i'll make this short.
The server has been very fun for me even though not everything went as i'd have hoped.

I may come back for V6 whenever that comes out but for now you may see me a lot less online.

okay rant time:​
@Amazing oh man where do i start. You have no idea how to manage the server. Whatever happened to the customer is always right? You ignored/ignore everyone who talks to you. You gave empty promises and had no interest in anything but what makes money for the server.
I would have sent you this in private but whats the point if you're gonna ignore it anyway. Learn to treat your top players better or else you wont have a single player on your server.

okay rant over

G

Goddessics

@Amazing oh man where do i start. You have no idea how to manage the server. Whatever happened to the customer is always right? You ignored/ignore everyone who talks to you. You gave empty promises and had no interest in anything but what makes money for the server.
I would have sent you this in private but whats the point if you're gonna ignore it anyway. Learn to treat your top players better or else you wont have a single player on your server.
Exactly like I’ve been saying. BUT SOMEONE, doesn’t listen to anything I post/say

HyzukiV2

^500 spawners^

Well So it's that time

We begin of course with the first person to get 1 Trillion in game. But after i reached 2.3 Tril its like meh..

The server has been very fun for me even though not everything went as i'd have hoped.

I may come back for V6 whenever that comes out but for now you may see me a lot less online.

okay rant over

Good way to spend time

timeflies

Infamous Member
I'm amazed.. it's a pain to see you go hopefully you keep in touch as I'd love to bust out another version and we can no-life together ;3 at the start ngl I was like 'why is this guy beating me ;-;' but in the end I learned how kind you are as a person and after getting to know you I consider you a super good friend xd, keep in touch you know where I'll be ;3

G

Goddessics

Good accomplishments. We never really got to talk but you did seem chill. After thinking about it, you were one of the few people that I didn’t fight with. Sad to see you go.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Never saw you around, but GG on all the stuff you archieved. And you're like 200% right about Amazing. He doesn't really do anything LOL.... He's gonna end up killing the server like he did in V4.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Thank you, I respect you more now

therealestigg7

^500 spawners^

Well So it's that time

okay rant over

Now that you are quitting gimme all your stuff yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.