Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

All about me :3

Mikkichu

First of all HAIIIIII My names Mikki or Mika up to you how you would like to call me.
I'll answer to anything tbh :p ahahaha

Umm...well I guess ill start off with my game name?
Mikkichu is my game name if u ever see me online feel free to say hi ^^
I'm online quite often except when I'm busy with work or just extremely tired or school etc human stuff :D

I mean u can probably guess that I'm a girl by the way I type, if not hi I'm a girl :p

I'm 16 and I'm from Australia but actually, an Asian living in Australia and what type of Asian am I well I'm from Thailand :3

Umm...I really don't know what else to say but I'm a really nice person so srsly don't be scared to come and talk to me as well as if your new I'll help you out if u need anything ^^

soooo that's alllllll hope you are having a great day/night BAIIIII :D

Discord: Mikki#3098

Other contacts won't be given until we become really close ^^

dake

First of all HAIIIIII My names Mikki or Mika up to you how you would like to call me.

I'm online quite often except when I'm busy with work or just extremely tired or school etc human stuff :D

I mean u can probably guess that I'm a girl by the way I type, if not hi I'm a girl :p

I'm 16 and I'm from Australia but actually, an Asian living in Australia and what type of Asian am I well I'm from Thailand :3

Umm...I really don't know what else to say but I'm a really nice person so srsly don't be scared to come and talk to me as well as if your new I'll help you out if u need anything ^^

can i call you micchi :^

Ok, cool welcome New person xD. HAHa