JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
well its been a long 2 years on opb
umm well i quitting minecraft for good. the game has gotten pretty boring. the only reason i log on the game is to fu*k around with @P0SIN3D and even that gets boring after a while. I've played mc for 4-5years and its gotten pretty old. just not as fun as it was when i started playing. Im 15 I just got hired for my second job ever and thats taking up a lot of time. I play fortnite constantly and its really fun. ive gotten ok with it and Ive played with piggeh optic and myritcs. and Im waiting on @JustACookie ill carry u btw. I also play sports and game take time away from that. imma put some tags below. b4 that imma put my stuff so if u wanna play some fortnite or just stay in touch idk ill put those below first.

also im not leaving forums ill still be on here im just bored of the game.

Instagram(finsta)-mutagnix
Discord- Mutah #4820
Skype- Mutagnix Paris
YT-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh6Y2GO_EU4ujgXsG70q1NQ?view_as=subscriber
Fortnite ign- Mutxh

now for some tags the order means nothing

@P0SIN3D loser
@Chimerical thanks for good time in v3 i enjoyed pvping w/ u
@CowOfSteel thx for carring me in bw you were fun to talk u when i was playing at 2 am in the moring
@DdubsRulez2 thanks for being my good friend throughout all the versions. I enjoyed all the good time in v1 with you.
@HyzukiV2 i never really talked to u b4 v4 but ur a good person and ill stay with u guys on discord
@JustMe03 eat me. ur a very good person and i think you would be very good staff member ;)
@LovesPhilosophy oOf
@OpticLuLz sorry we got off to a bad start and im glad we fixed it. enjoyed playing fortnite with u cya later man when u get skpye and discord back.
@smhreach thanks for pvping me i guess il never beat u ;)
@SuperPiggeh i like playing fortnite w/ u. ill still talk to u though discord
@Amazing pls do more for the server
@OfficialFood never saw u online.
@Chrissehh meme god
@Mochi thanks for all u did for the server
@Luigi mario is better "oh yeah?"
this ones for @JustACookie
ur a good staff and i liked u as a staff congratz on 1mil tokens
play fortnite with me play fortnite with me play fortnite with me play fortnite with me play fortnite with me
@M1ghtyMa5on cya
@therealestigg7 bye ur kinda annoying but ok
@trkey fu**ing do something god damn
anyone from v1 or v2 i played with
@OgMinisuga ur a great person and im sad to not be playing w/ u anymore
@Wedek cool dude never saw u online but ur a meme
@far9448 i never acually saw u online cos timezones but i did log on to ur and wammy's server like 3 times and saw u online then. ur also an aussie meme. cya round
@Sub hi ik i suck at pvp miss u

anyone else i either forgot to tag or just hate them

oh and if i forgot to tag u and i want to ill add u

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
well its been a long 2 years on opb
umm well i quitting minecraft for good. the game has gotten pretty boring. the only reason i log on the game is to fu*k around with @P0SIN3D and even that gets boring after a while. I've played mc for 4-5years and its gotten pretty old. just not as fun as it was when i started playing. Im 15 I just got hired for my second job ever and thats taking up a lot of time. I play fortnite constantly and its really fun. ive gotten ok with it and Ive played with piggeh optic and myritcs. and Im waiting on @JustACookie ill carry u btw. I also play sports and game take time away from that. imma put some tags below. b4 that imma put my stuff so if u wanna play some fortnite or just stay in touch idk ill put those below first.

also im not leaving forums ill still be on here im just bored of the game.

Instagram(finsta)-mutagnix
Discord- Mutah #4820
Skype- Mutagnix Paris
YT-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh6Y2GO_EU4ujgXsG70q1NQ?view_as=subscriber
Fortnite ign- Mutxh

now for some tags the order means nothing

@P0SIN3D loser
@Chimerical thanks for good time in v3 i enjoyed pvping w/ u
@CowOfSteel thx for carring me in bw you were fun to talk u when i was playing at 2 am in the moring
@DdubsRulez2 thanks for being my good friend throughout all the versions. I enjoyed all the good time in v1 with you.
@HyzukiV2 i never really talked to u b4 v4 but ur a good person and ill stay with u guys on discord
@JustMe03 eat me. ur a very good person and i think you would be very good staff member ;)
@LovesPhilosophy oOf
@OpticLuLz sorry we got off to a bad start and im glad we fixed it. enjoyed playing fortnite with u cya later man when u get skpye and discord back.
@smhreach thanks for pvping me i guess il never beat u ;)
@SuperPiggeh i like playing fortnite w/ u. ill still talk to u though discord
@Amazing pls do more for the server
@OfficialFood never saw u online.
@Chrissehh meme god
@Mochi thanks for all u did for the server
@Luigi mario is better "oh yeah?"
this ones for @JustACookie
ur a good staff and i liked u as a staff congratz on 1mil tokens
play fortnite with me play fortnite with me play fortnite with me play fortnite with me play fortnite with me
@M1ghtyMa5on cya
@therealestigg7 bye ur kinda annoying but ok
@trkey fu**ing do something god damn
anyone from v1 or v2 i played with
@OgMinisuga ur a great person and im sad to not be playing w/ u anymore

anyone else i either forgot to tag or just hate them

oh and if i forgot to tag u and i want to ill add u
u beat me kidDo

way back long before i was even remotely decent you railed me on BL ggwp

Status
Not open for further replies.