1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted _SavAgE_X's staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by LightSome, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gloppin

Gloppin Member

Amazing staff application, Well layed out. +1 it would be amazing to have you as staff!

2. LightSome

LightSome Infamous Member

Thank you Gloppin for commenting and reading my staff application. I really appreciate it

3. johnxd

johnxd New Member

Don't really like people like you since you seem like you have no personality and will just follow the rules no matter what and won't take a joke.
    You seem to take things too seriously sometimes.
    But you are good for this job.
    +1 for staff

4. Safaris

Safaris Active Member

I'm not gonna lie, This is a pretty decent staff app. But oh well I'm gonna give you the -rep for insiding us [Rek]. Kinda ruined your rep.

5. LightSome

Please provide me with actual of me supposedly Insiding REKT. I even asked Luigi go check the block history since note said I took spawners. If you do have a shred of evidence private message me.

The only time I lowkey did anything wrong was when I posted about my cannon box outside Flux and they came and found it. To be Frank I wasn't upset since there's alot of people in Flux I like. But I didn't steal or do anything which is considered to be "insiding"

#45 LightSome, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  6. TheNoteGT

TheNoteGT Member

tbh, even though he doesn't like me at all I think he would be a great staff member. all round he is willing to help, was kind until I got banned :(

But definitely should become a staff member

7. LightSome

Thank you for staying as objective as possible. I don't hate you or anything, I try not to take anything personally. I just sometimes word things in a hostile manner. Yet again thank you for commenting and reading application

8. TheNoteGT

TheNoteGT Member

Change my mind, just toxic towards me, thought he would change once I was being nice to him but nope. Maybe if he became a nicer person then yes but at the moment he is just toxic all the time to me

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Li__iL

Li__iL Member

When I look at how you reply and act on the forums I don't get the feeling you would be a good part of the staff team.
    And probably wouldn't add much to the staff team.
    I get the feeling you just apply for status. And aren't going out of your way to actually help people.
    (again my opinion relax)​
    • Childish/immature
    • not helping but wheat out those who whine for help
    • toxic

Kinda funny you added this

Shot yourself in the knee again...

Ironic...

yeah I can ensure you that @_SavAgE_X loves to speak his mind without thinking. I love how you use the following words "I would talk to the player privately" I doubt that.

EDIT 1: Forgot to mention that you're not going to fool the staff by "helping" for 1 evening and while (legit) 70-80% of your other posts/msges are just you being childish, Toxic or post farming.

I know for a fact that you and your buddies will reply back. with things that are off-topic and overall bad arguiments.
    Keep in mind that I came up with feedbac and good arguiments so please just accept that and don't start a useless forum fight with me.
    (see this as Feedback and my opinion)

#49 Li__iL, Jan 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. LightSome

I am not suprised you changed your tune after me not agreeing with you. Your definition of toxic is anyone who doesnt believe you should be unbanned. Therefore your opinion of me is noted but i quite frankly do not care what you think of me. Since you lost my resepect asoon as you lied and were rude.
    Your opinion is duly noted but seeing how only after i complained about you being annoying to staff and selfish you commented. I am not going to take what you say into account. Especially since even when commenting you cant take your childish humour out of your writing.
    Another thing is, I will say this now. I do not care about your opinions about me seeing as you are a toxic player who never seems to think before they type.

That is my honest opinion and even as a staff member i would stand by it. Thank you for commenting and reading my application. You are welcome to use this response against me.

#50 LightSome, Jan 29, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. yes

yes Dedicated Member

Thread Locked by Request in Private Conversation.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. far9448

far9448 Well-Known Member

Un-Locked on request

13. AwesomeYuan

AwesomeYuan New Member

-1 xD

joke

+1 btw even though u hate me

14. LightSome

Thank you for the reply. I try not to take anything personally in this game, do I therefore not hate you.
    Though I do kill you in PVP even when it's not needed. I just enjoy having a ks

15. HyzukiV2

HyzukiV2 Active Member

Application denied by request.

• Like Like x 1
  16. LightSome

Please don't. This is a staff application it is meant to be treated professionally.

I would appreciate if this childish behaviour could stop. At least on this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Goddessics

Goddessics Well-Known Member

In all seriousness. Please stop post farming.

Btw Sav I +1 this. Even from your past you’ve changed and I think you could fit into the staff team very well

18. GabePlaysMC

GabePlaysMC Member

+1 from me. Haven't seen you in game a lot, ( time zones) but had very solid interaction with you and really like your eagerness to give advice.

19. LightSome

Thank you, but you do realise you've already commented on my application before... Though i understand the confusion since this has been up for along time.
    Thank you for commenting and reading my staff application.

20. Goddessics

Goddessics Well-Known Member

No one needs to know this. +1 again! I like how you’re friendly to everyone and professional

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.