1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted _SavAgE_X's staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by LightSome, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElibroFTW

ElibroFTW New Member

He has a point Savage

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. JustMe03

JustMe03 Guest

Shut up

3. Dobob8

Dobob8 Active Member

I like you Savage but you can't blame everything on being in the past hacking getting banned yes that's the past.

But you can't say that for every problem what comes up.

@OpticLuLz has a good point.
    You yourself said you only report people who you see as being vulgar or harmful to the community or whatever.

That's not right. There is rules. You follow the rules. If you don't you get punished you can't decide whether one thing is punishable yet when someone else says it it's not because it's a different context.

#23 Dobob8, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  4. LightSome

LightSome Infamous Member

I have contacted you on your profile to continue this conversation, if you want it to be private we can take this into pms. I don't not wish for another possible "flame war " to start. (A argument, which will just take pages of this application.) Since I see this going off topic onto about your staff application.

Also I said that in that case. But you can see by my reports I don't just report individuals again and again. Also reporting people who are "being vulgar or harmful to the community or whatever."is right ? They are breaking a rule too. Another thing is "Only reporting" those people isn't what I do if you look on my player reports. There are a variety of different offences I have reported people for. But like anyone if it's consistent I will be "harsher".

#24 LightSome, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  5. Scarlet_Games

Scarlet_Games New Member

Really good staff application. I can tell that you have left your hacking days in the past. I can also see why u want to help which is a huge plus in my book keep up the good work!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mutah

Mutah Dedicated Member

everyone has a bias so...
    also everyone knows that you wont be getting staff anytime soon because of your ban and death threats. hes not speaking opinion hes speaking truth

everyone is

thats was a while ago people change. i know savage has changed he isnt focused more on getting the most reports in

also wow i 100% agree with savage on that optic you shouldnt get staff bc wow u are more toxic than me
    and tbh most of the community thinks ur a (it wont let me post the word :< ) and although u sometimes can bring up good points ur quiet toxic to the rest of people and you think that no one should have a bias but everyone does and they cant help that

7. OpticLuLz

OpticLuLz Well-Known Member

Mutah, believe it or not, you are not the whole community and you are not “everyone”. You don’t define whether or not I can apply for staff, you can go ahead and comment when I do so. What I don’t understand however is why you’re bringing up my pursual of staff in someone else’s staff application as a defense on their behalf. Regardless of my intentions, I should have been reported if I broke a rule. However, Savage PM’d me first to see what my intentions were and then decided to do what’s “right” by his standards. We’re already aware you’re voting for him, stop attempting to speak on his behalf. Especially when you have nothing to say.

8. CarbonRevo

CarbonRevo Member

seen u alot on the server helping alot of people. will be good to have you in :) goodluck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. LightSome

Thank you,?
    Thank you for commenting and reading my application. Much appreciated.
    Thank you for kind words!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. UltimateAmerica

Pretty good.... got nothing to say except maybe trying updating the vid... its a bit outdated. +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. LightSome

Thank you for looking over my application. I will look into finding a more updated video !

Edit- I have now updated the video, thank you for the suggestion !

#32 LightSome, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  12. DdubsRulez2

DdubsRulez2 Infamous Member

This is a staff application, not a rant about Mutah's post thread. Please stay relevant to the application.

Now so I'm not a hypocrite I'm going to stay on topic of his application xd

Savage is quite active and I see him helping people out in chat all the time. Yeah he can make a joke here and there but there's really nothing wrong with that. +1 to the young man

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. LightSome

Thank you for taking to time to read and comment on my application. Though I am older than you!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 34D

34D Senior Member

+1 as you’ve grown and learned from your past mistakes and you’re all around nicer. also get admin and unban

15. LightSome

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my staff application.
    Thought I'm not sure about the un ban ;)

#36 LightSome, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. shevthicc

shevthicc Member

Throughout the few hours I’ve been looking around on the forums all I have seen is commitment from you. It is obvious that you enjoy this server and wish to help.

I can’t see why you can’t be Staff, You’d be one of the best ones. I give this application a huge +1 and I lookforward to seeing what happens in the future :)

17. LightSome

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

18. SmolTinyBean

SmolTinyBean Active Member

I’ve been with you since mid v3, yes you were somewhat of a “bully” back then. I have seen you evolved through out all of these years so there for, I’ll have to give you a +1

19. LightSome

Thank you Mini,for taking the time to read and comment on my staff application :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.