Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

HawaiianPing

why are people hating on the server? Because it's like prime?
1. If you were being rushed to create a new server in a mere 2-3 months, wouldn't you have to pull some plugins from another server you happen to own? And don't say people weren't nagging the devs and admins+. That's a lie.

2. So what, servers can't have plugins the same as another? Guess every mcmmo server is screwed, every Skyblock server is screwed, and I don't even know. Minecraft servers as a whole would be screwed just because people would be picky and irritating that a server has the same plugins as another one. I've tried Ar***m, and it has so many of the same plugins as pmc, but it's not a big issue there, is it?

Because it's not like OPBv1?
1. Leaving because of this (and being negative while doing so) is stupid. Know why? The re-release of the first day won't be the same as in the next month or so. It's stupid to think so and leave because of it. To the staff resigning and quitting because of it, that's pretty moronic. Like any other server, staff resign with negative feelings about the server, then things change. They attempt to come back and fail to do so because of their attitude. So good luck with that if they decide to come back.

2. Of course there will be changes- if there aren't any, it would be boring and you guys would find another reason to complain. Most likely saying something stupid and contradictory like "well this is the exact same I don't like it". You're trashing the developers' work either route you go, and it's stupid and unnecessary.

Anything else I should cover?