0 Players Online

1b giveaway

Do you want 1 billion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xMc

It's fine if they're at college because that means they've done well, but if you're at high school and playing it like you then ew
Can you stop post farming please and also yes I am in college is there an issue with someone older playing Mc?
I mean it's the same thing. Now stop replying before I get this locked due to you insulting another person and post farming like mad

P

Podsea

Can you stop post farming please and also yes I am in college is there an issue with someone older playing Mc?
I mean it's the same thing. Now stop replying before I get this locked due to you insulting another person and post farming like mad
I'm replying to people, not post farming. Don't get mad over nothing. And I didn't say anything bad about you so relax jeez

X

xMc

I'm replying to people, not post farming. Don't get mad over nothing. And I didn't say anything bad about you so relax jeez
You`re insulting justaowl tho who I respect as a friend and you`re being rude in all honesty. Just don't carry on arguing please is all I ask.

P

Podsea

You`re insulting justaowl tho who I respect as a friend and you`re being rude in all honesty. Just don't carry on arguing please is all I ask.
Okay I won't but one last thing, I know JustAOwl (NewBornPvP) from v1 and we have problems with each other then too, also I added him to a Skype call the other day and he joined, told me to kill myself and left. No more arguing.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Okay I won't but one last thing, I know JustAOwl (NewBornPvP) from v1 and we have problems with each other then too, also I added him to a Skype call the other day and he joined, told me to kill myself and left. No more arguing.
Do you have proof I joined and said these things? I never joined your call and told you such things, please do not lie about me.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Love how this was meant to spread Podsea's name in a positive light but it's devolved into a fight solely based on grudges. Pretty sure that's more negative than positive...

Status
Not open for further replies.