Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Tips and tricks to not waste a lot of money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NadonBPS

Here are some tricks that I have learned from my past minecraft experience to get items which cost a lot in the shops.

Water
Water as in the shop now cost $500K (or less I think). This is a really high price for starters in OP Blocks
But...
In the shop there is ice. Ice only cost $90K. And i hope all of us know what happens when you break ice on the ground it turns into water... So buy ice instead of water buckets!

Trees
Well we all know that OPB doesn't have trees. But did you know, there oak leaves xD
Oak leaves, is a very useful item that can give you saplings when you break them. By doing this, you get a chance rate of getting yourself a sapling. So buy Oak leaves or any other kinds of leaves if you want trees.

God apples?¿
Well continuing from number two... God apples. God apples (Gapples, OP Apples etc.) can only be gotten by ranks like muncher, gobler etc. But what if I could tell you that you can get God apples for free?
Well there is a way...
By planting a tree at your plot, you can get apples if you break the leaves (Oak trees only). And as for some mines, you can get gold ore or gold. So what you can do it craft the apples into the gold and make God apples :O
That is one of the free ways you can make golden apples

How to get more candies?
When you make a farm at your plot, you grow all sorts of different kinds of candies like, sugar cane, pumpkin, carrot etc. But when you break the fully grown candies, you won't get as much as what i am about to tell you all.
If you do want to make more candy, use your pickaxe to break the candies, in your pickaxe you should have Fortune X (10) which will give you a lot more.

I hope this will help y'all in OPB :p

~NadonBPS

Status
Not open for further replies.