JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Hey all,
Sadly, the day has come where I have to step down. I want to thank you all for the good or bad memories while I was staff. I enjoyed it, but all things come to an end.
The main reason is school. If you have ever talked to me before about it, I go to college as a high school student. And it is extremely time consuming. I barely have time to do homework, let alone staff for here. I will certainly miss the fun times and I will certainly come to visit. But, I no longer have the time to staff.

Few tags:
@Elijeh Nub, one of my best friends and will never forget staffing together. Always watching movies xd
@Chrissehh <3 Will miss working with you, great person and wish we could talk more.
@JustACookie We had some issues, but you okay. Just /kick JustACookie Leave
@SuperPiggeh Nublet! Good luck as mod ;3 If you are unsure, ask someone before banning.
@Lynn Teach me to build, pls ty
@CowOfSteel .-. If you stay on a different server more than this, just resign .-.
@Dh Rose nub, you would yell at me if I didn't tag so <3
@Sine_Pari Nub nub, we should call some more
@Sub Sub The Nub! It rhymes!
@CryWorthy Meow!
@NathannB Forever a sr.nublet

@Krislyn Known you the longest and I'm glad you came back. Thanks for showing me this server in v1 xd
@Jumpahh Lowkey forgot you, anywho, thanks for getting me promoted to moderator in v2 in the first place and eventually helping me get promoted to admin. Jumper Nub!
@Amazing Thank you for promoting me to Sr.Mod after I contacted you and the opportunity you gave me. Will miss working with you. Never stop being Amazing xd. (Kill me)

<3

Last edited:

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
AwWHHhHh mOChi ;(

<3 you're actually the greatest and I hate how we haven't spoken in forever because of school and my silly little timezone ;c Well anyways, good luck with everything ahead and I wish you the best ! We'll have to catch up again soon for more rant sessions xd

love you moch !1!

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
oh gosh

(insert inspirational message to get friendly ratings) tots not copying cow

anYWAYs it was nice knowing you kinda ish meh idk but those ts calls were hella fun and it was nice having someone who could do things when amazing wasn't on ya KNOW

uhhhhh you better still log on every once in a while

bye! :c

timeflies

Infamous Member
heya nub, I've enjoyed our times from v2 to now... even though my past wasn't quite the greatest, you were able to help me through all staffing and I appreciate that... sad to see you resign. Hope you push through school and wish you the best of luck, I enjoyed our moments, I'll never forget 'Helper Nub' (@Dh & @Krislyn) nor all the memories we've made... especially this https://gyazo.com/c920bc9415674767ee6b8357bbe0b434 thank you for putting out content for OPBlocks, for the promotion, and all the memories we made together :3 best of luck moch & keep in touch ~ Coke/Helper Nub .-.

Lynnie

Oh my lord, pardon me but you really hurt my feelings
MOCHH ICRII, hope you'll do good at school and stuff,sure you will but alright. You were honestly a great staff member and ofc a good friend .Hearing you rant about people is so funny for so many reasons xdd I'll miss you ;c
You don't need me to teach you how to build, you're an amazing builder and you have the creativity ;3 keep building, your builds are hot asf <3
you better keep sending pics of that cute kittie that keeps you of your work though, very cute *and annoying for you but hey*
goodluck once again and I hope I'll see you somewhere soon ;3 <3

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Ouch.. Feels like I was just kicked hard... Well, good luck with it all, and hope to get in a call with you again sometime cx (All of those times in TS were hilarious, and I'll miss em.. Hf Moch! (Stay in contact nerd c; )

Rawr.

Last edited:

FencingGreyhound

I will miss you so much. We have been on the server together since V1. Now that you are gone I am one of the only old V1 players. That makes me sad. I will miss all things that you bring to the server.
•A friendly upper staff
•A staff that laughs at bad jokes
•Being a joke and still having fun(/famous)
•Getting on whenever there was a problem to big for the other staff.
•Not taking any grief or backtalk from others.

We will all remember you for a long long time.

asdfghjkl wHAT omg ;_;
pls keep in contact and I wish you the best with school <3 I'm glad I was able to reconnect with you over the summer <3
and thank you for showing me bts

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
did not see that coming
but erm
thanks for uhh calling me a nub (lots of times)
you were a very silly billy
thank you for all you have done
good luck with the education system

jkusuc
jkagain

xMc

Best of luck in school and life :)

PS. You should most likely include Tom in case he gets mad you forgot him >.<

Wammy2

Hey all,
Sadly, the day has come where I have to step down. I want to thank you all for the good or bad memories while I was staff. I enjoyed it, but all things come to an end.
The main reason is school. If you have ever talked to me before about it, I go to college has a high school student. And it is extremely time consuming. I barely have time to do homework, let alone staff for here. I will certainly miss the fun times and I will certainly come to visit. But, I no longer have the time to staff.

Few tags:
@Elijeh Nub, one of my best friends and will never forget staffing together. Always watching movies xd
@Chrissehh <3 Will miss working with you, great person and wish we could talk more.
@JustACookie We had some issues, but you okay. Just /kick JustACookie Leave
@SuperPiggeh Nublet! Good luck as mod ;3 If you are unsure, ask someone before banning.
@Lynn Teach me to build, pls ty
@CowOfSteel .-. If you stay on a different server more than this, just resign .-.
@Dh Rose nub, you would yell at me if I didn't tag so <3
@Sine_Pari Nub nub, we should call some more
@Sub Sub The Nub! It rhymes!
@CryWorthy Meow!
@NathannB Forever a sr.nublet

@Krislyn Known you the longest and I'm glad you came back. Thanks for showing me this server in v1 xd
@Amazing Thank you for promoting me to Sr.Mod after I contacted you and the opportunity you gave me. Will miss working with you. Never stop being Amazing xd. (Kill me)

<3
No surely not Mochi... Wasn't expecting this at all. Cya Mochi. Gl with your schooling.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.