JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Hello there,
As you notice by the title, title, I am indeed resigning.
It's been a long time since I began as staff and I don't regret this decision at all. I actually been wishing to resign for a very long time, but never had the courage to do so because how small the team was and I was worried they didn't have enough people to pull the weight. However, after 7-8 months of staffing, I'm really worn out.

Will I still be playing? Yes.
Will I be on less? Yes.

Now the weird tag thing that happens in these post:
@TheAnaMain
<3
@Elijeh Thanks for the fun times. Nice staffing with you v1, v2 and v3. Don't be a lazy nub. ;3 Msg me on Skype, Skype nub.
@Cookie Helper nub
@angyma Gl with building
@Cowie Ty for being a chill friend. Hope to play skywars sometime.
@Chrissehh !!!!
@ImVegan I still don't get why you changed your name .-.
@NathannB Get Sr.Mod for me ;3
@Loyal here is your tag, you nub
@Tuxx Thanks for suffering through my ^^^^ Spam and dealing with my weirdness. Good luck with the team.
@Everyone Thanks for all the fun times :3

Last edited:

angyma

Thanks lol, I'll need it. Any how good luck with what you do in the future. And I really can't say you did enough, you did more than it, well deserved position and break.

Lumay

яσѕιє ღ
Thanks Munchy c; One of the nicest people I've ever met, good luck in your future. Keep in touch on skoops, even if we didn't talk 24/7 <3

Elijeh

I never thought I would see the day. You resigned and the staff team already feels different, wish you didn't resign.

I will still keep in contact w/ you! Sad times ;c

timeflies

Infamous Member
Never thought this day would come, Miss you lots. Always, and forever will be Helper Nub <333 :)
Msg me on skype or Teamspeak if you ever wanna talk to nub me :3

Rizuri

Infamous Member
You were like one of the oldest staff members on this server. Surprised that you would resign but I guess everyone has their choices. Good luck with your future endeavours!

R3TROatTetris

I loved seeing you as staff tbh you were one of the best and I can understand why u are worn out but over all I will miss u as staff D;

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
It was bad enough for @TheAnaMain to resign, then you? I really never saw it coming to be honest, but you probably do deserve a break. Good luck in whatever you do during the time when you would normally be staffing.

o/

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Wait whatttt?! Mochi nooo :c We've had so many fun times together since v1 and I hope there are many more to come! Super sad to see you off the staff team :'( we'll miss youuuu!!!!

Cyclone

Welp it was nice having you as a stuff. Hope you live on your dreams and best of luck to you for the future.

ShiroHibikii

Where is my tag!!!!! D: Mochi pls nuu. It was great having you staff and as somewhat of a senior. You really made my staffing experience in the past more enjoyable. Best of luck in the future! :<

Status
Not open for further replies.