Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Important [OFFICIAL] Admin AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidanBubbers

Hello there My fellow OPBlockers,

I have come up with the idea for you all to ask our wonderful Admin Team any questions pertaining to OPBlocks, favorite food, hobbies, advice, etc... Just as a way to get to know them better for the work that they do on the server each and every day. They are allowed to not answer any questions that they don't feel comfortable answering.

You can also ask an individual question/questions for a certain admin if you would like too!

Rules still apply here so please be appropriate when asking questions!!

Hope you all enjoy this and ask away!

Last edited:

ZORRY

Question for the Admin team, since you have a Dev on the team do you make plugins as well or configure them, aside from that what else do admins do on the daily basis? *Day in a life of an OPB admin
XD

I have a very important question for the man, the myth, the legendary head admin himself Penguin, as he and only he can answer this question to the highest degree of wisdom.

Who do you think, out of everyone on the staff team, would win in an all-out fight?

Hello there My fellow OPBlockers,

I have come up with the idea for you all to ask our wonderful Admin Team any questions pertaining to OPBlocks, favorite food, hobbies, advice, etc... Just as a way to get to know them better for the work that they do on the server each and every day. They are allowed to not answer any questions that they don't feel comfortable answering.

You can also ask an individual question/questions for a certain admin if you would like too!

Rules still apply here so please be appropriate when asking questions!!

Hope you all enjoy this and ask away!
If you could pick one opb candy to bring to the real world, which would you pick?

This is for TacoTheJedi: Why have I never seen you on any other MC server?
This is for anyone that can configure stuff in candycorn: can you add efficiency upgrades for picks in dungeons?
This is for all staff: What is Love!?

Edit: General question: is there time requirement of being a part of server to become staff?

Last edited:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I have a question for BigCDG

How does it feel to be the sexiest admin on the team

I also have a question for Lefky- oh wait hes gone AHAHAHAHAHA

I also also have a question for penguin

How does it feel to be the smelliest admin on the team

That concludes my questions

AidanBubbers

Thank You all for participating.

Hope you enjoyed this event and if there is any new or past events that you want to see then lmk on discord or in game :)

Thank you for your continued support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.