Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

it is what it is

Lynnie

Hello everyone.

Sadly today I decided it would be my final day of being a part of the OPBlocks community.

While being on this server since V1, taking various breaks for several versions long, and many thoughts about quitting for good, it finally came down to this day.
I don’t really have a specific reason to be fairly honest. It’s not that I’ve got bored of it,nor have I hated it, I just stopped playing as much. The sad case of slowly moving on with life and just losing interest in something you used to spend all your time on. In other words, It’s not something I want to waste my time on while I’m just around for a good 5 minute conversation every other day.

Now we all know I said I wouldn’t be around anymore last season, and here I am spending an ‘accidental’ fortune. Thought I’d see if those few months off OPB really made a difference but sadly, they didn’t.

Now you might wonder why now, (or you’re just skipping through this cause you really could care less, in that case :wave: hi!) I got back into playing some other games and accidentally got in touch with some old friends I haven’t spoken to in years. While not talking to them for years caused us to have a lot to catch up on, it also didn’t feel like years at all.
OPBlocks will always have a special place, I’ve made quite some memories here, made new friends throughout the years, and hey to say the least, it was all worth it.

Now I can’t promise I’ll stay in touch, and to be fair I probably won’t. I might check in once every couple of months but that would be about it. now if you already think this is becoming a rather large blob of text of me silently crying typing this, yeah you’re absolutely right. So I can insert a long list typing a little message to certain people but hey that would increase the length of this thing a little bit too much so i’m just gonna insert a cute little spoiler so it just seems like it isn’t !

signing off for the actual last time,

Flirter

@Alicorn @arfah I will refuse to stop bullying you two, kinda became a habit sorry not sorry, either way I might or might not miss you a little bit but that might depend on my mood !!!

@____Penguin____ you know what please stay in contact with me, we became close this season and you’re one of the friends I’m extremely happy to have around. Sorry to leave you like this but it is what it is.

@Lumay I went for the dramatic way you’re so very welcome

@Annajlucas I really just called this a suprise to mess with you one last time I’m so sorry, you’ll most likely yell at me for this but you couldn’t stop me :) Now we didn’t exactly start off that great, a *cough cough* very minor complication but it’s safe to say you’re considered one of my closest friends now, also why I didn’t tell you a word about this because I don’t want to be convinced to say. And hey if you want to stay in contact you better respond to your snaps more often.

@SuperPiggeh Honestly seeing you ‘grow’ up from this 12 year old immature little donkey (or pig whatever) into who you are now is great to see. Also a bit weird because your voice will always be this high pitched scream to me so whenever you talk now it doesn’t really render in my brain it’s you, but that’s besides the point! Thankyou for some great moments and memories throughout the years and don’t let people tell you if you’ve changed or not. pcepce buddy :)

@BigCDG Hey so just saying but you’ll always be 13 to me,thanks for the fun times, going through some fun periods with our bestfriend was a thing on it’s own but atleast it was with you and not someone I dislike! Take care and I actually hope you get far in life, you deserve it, and yes that’s the only soppy thing you’re getting out of me enjoy.

@Lefky10 hey so i think you can see this as my resignation from the build team oops! I might or might not miss you a little bit

@xNathan This is the end of mr. dinosaur :(

Disclaimer: if I didn’t name you it means I don’t like you (kidding it’s just getting too long of a list, if you’re offended you can contact me on discord so I can yell at you there!)