JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Hello there~

My name is Mochi and I am known for being a former Helper on OpBlocks before the merge. I am excited to see what the new and updated OpBlocks will bring and the many experience it will bring.

I am a builder, not a PvP person. I may be doing build request like in the previous OpBlocks, but that will be for later. You will rarely see me in PvP besides catching hacker, but that is usually in vanish. You will probably find me in a plot running in circles while talking in chat or building at someone's plot.
Outside of mine craft, I participate in tennis, basketball, and swimming. I am an artist, but I prefer against doing digital art.

I'm a cat lover and anime crazy person. I currently have 4 cats and 1 dog. ;3

Feel free to message me if you ever need anything. Don't be imitated by the moderator tag. I'm all open arms. :3

Hey old friend. I'm glad we saved our friendship. So happy to see you here as a moderator, right where you should be.

'Ello there, Mochi.

I don't know who you are, but your name is very familiar (hah, jokes).

Looking forward to working together (again) on OPBlocks. May the legendary off-topic banter live on. Anyways, cats are probably the most majestic and agile beasts in the seven realms.

Long live OPB. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.