Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Figured I would make an Introductory Thread

finder17

Hello All,
I am finder17, but I prefer Kyle. I have played many servers over the years and figured since I heard about saito's newest survival release. I figured I would swing by and try it myself. I have been around the Minecraft community for near a decade now. I remember the days of early alpha with the webversion classic Minecraft. I used to be very heavily involve with saito and hihihi's previous server. But as that fell to ruin under "new management" I drew myself back from the minecraft community as a whole. Then an old friend of mine who ran a RPG server brought me back and I witnessed that server slowly draw to a close. One of the good things came from that, my want to learn to code so me and that friend who made me get back into the minecraft community as a whole, founded with me a "protocol hack" as a few in the development community call it, known as Geyser. I figured its about time I actually start playing again rather focusing purely on Enums, Vars, and strings all day. So here we are today.
Hopefully you all welcome me into the community.
Sincerely finder17

Hey there!

Nice to meet you, Kyle! I'm studying a computer-based subject, so it's nice to see another coder here! Glad to hear you are starting to play again; hopefully I will see you around!