PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Few things I wanna talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai

Before you read, yes this is some sort of a rant.

First

Since the server just started, everything is new you know. Stuff changed, things got improved some remains some didn't, the ones that remains are the amount of people begging for money is even more than the amount of people playing Pokemon GO like seriously. PLEASE DON'T BEG FOR MONEY it's annoying. Me, you, everyone knows that people begging for money are VERY annoying. There is already few dudes who reached the final rank. How they did it you ask ? The answer is > Hard work and Dedication

Second
The amount of spam in the chat. OH GOD. It's so bad. Earlier when I was on I pity the Helpers/Managers that were online. They want to help people who really need help but they can't. Why ? People are spamming absolute nonsense. One of the "Best" thing they did was the title glitch where it will just be NULL like 50 times and just type like a "test" just to flood the chat. Don't make other people's life hard. Please ?

Third
They ban/punish you for a REASON not they ban you cause they don't like you. Before you go around and rage like "WHY DID I GET BANNED ?!??!" "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG" "OMG THIS SERVER IS BAD" "DUN PLAY ON THIS SERVER PLZZ" think what you did that got you banned/punished. Maybe they warned you, you didn't listen ? The rule already said it but you still did it anyway ? etc. Think before you go ahead and rant. If you do realize you were wrong, try to apologize and not just rage.Maybe they will forgive you.

Lastly
The server is back !! YAY ! Let's all just have fun and be positive okay ? Let's just make this server fun and not negative. Best is to not involve stuff like politics, cussing etc.The main reason we are here is to have fun ! Don't play for too long, it might harm your health, have breaks in between.

Last edited:
Then the hypocritical a Crainer fanboys. They're all like "lol this server is trash and Crainer is stupid" when in reality it's clear you see that they're only here because of Crainer and hope to see him online.

Status
Not open for further replies.