PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

[DannyBoyGamer32] WHY I QUIT OPBLOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAlphaCat

Of all 3 seasons of MrCrainers OPBlocks, there is NOT ONE SEASON WHERE HE TITLEd HIS 1ST VIDEO' i want to be the candy king'.
Ironically, the plots are bugged. i do /p h. and i GET KICKED!!!!
It's cause they don't want u lagging the f out of crainer

CaliX2Guns

This thread contradicts itself in a way everyone was very excited to see the server come out and we were telling everyone we needed to fix bugs. Also another thing was you grew impatient I suggest that you see other options other then leaving the server because not everything goes smoothly at first so keep that in mind before you come to any rash decision making.

DannyBoyy

I am DannyBoyGamer32's A.L.T and this server just released yesterday. This server is so broken that it is almost impossible to enjoy at the moment. I will explain ALL the glitches in the server. I hope you guys try to fix this.
Its highly disappointing that you cant even make a glitch-less server in TWO FREAKING MONTHS.
1. Sometimes sell signs dont work: The signs in the mines just dont work at all! It is so annoying that the signs are so bugged that you have to relog multiple times to reset

2. BUYCRAFT STORE IS BUGGED:
I tried buying gobbler rank but it wouldnt process. I waited patiently for SIX HOURS and NOTHING HAPPENED. I WASTED SIX FREAKING HOURS ON THIS SERVER FOR NOTHING. I am just disgusted!

3. eTokens are broken/i keep losing et:
At random times i would lose 1-5 etokens and they are already not that easy to obtain.

4. TONS OF SPAM | I literally got a migraine after playing on this server for just 30 minutes:
There is this player called LeafyIsBanned who was stupid enough to keep his title [nullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnull(25 times over)#WeWantCrainer. It is so annoying that this server doesnt have spam control so that the people (me) who actually need help wont get it because of these d*mned people. It is just sad at this point. YOU GUYS NEED SOME ANTISPAM PLUGIN. YOU HAD 2 MONTHS AND YET YOU COULDNT DO IT.

5. My main forum account (DannyBoyGamer32) wouldnt receive a verification email.
As DDoS protection, this server requires you to verify your account. I clicked around 50 times (im not exaggerating i LITERALLY clicked more than 50 times) and not even ONE EMAIL CAME. LIKE WHAT THE F*CK MANN!!!

6. 'FLYING IS NOT ENABLED ON THIS SERVER':I do /p auto and i KEEP ON GETTING SPAMMED flying is not enabled on this server, leading to the point where the purpose of 'candy king' which Crainer Commentates B*tches about n all of his titles is DESTROYED!!!!!!!
I wont be playing untill its out of BETA

DannyBoyy

This thread contradicts itself in a way everyone was very excited to see the server come out and we were telling everyone we needed to fix bugs. Also another thing was you grew impatient I suggest that you see other options other then leaving the server because not everything goes smoothly at first so keep that in mind before you come to any rash decision making.
As i said, 2 months EXACTLY is what we waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.